1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - GOTG Vol. 2 - Gamora Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She was shown at STGCC:[ / QUOTE]

im sure its just the lighting but that brow and lack of eyebrows she looks like a transsexual martian manhunter :lol
attachment.php

People are gonna be futzing with that hair til the end of time cuz it's so bad. Should've done it sculpted with swap out pieces to accommodate some articulation.

I don't worry about the hair -that pic is probably almost straight out of the box. It's never that big of a deal for me to futz with it, especially when the hair is straight instead of curly, like Scarlet Witch.

That forehead looks huge.

That's my primary concern. It's almost Klingon like in nature and I don't like that. Hopefully they do something about it and then put her up for preorder. I really want this figure.

Some Gamora concept artwork, that suit would have been awesome.

nJO1pSL.png

well at least this outfit has a hood to hide her double forehead :lol

but that said looking at your signature picture of her ,im not that familiar with the character ,she looks to have the conehead thing going on anyway so perhaps its a better likeness than i first thought :dunno

yeah about the forehead no argument or issue there alright ,she does
my point was im unfamiliar with the charterer and questioned if she was superposed to have ,and seeing your signature and picture yes she is supposed to have one

only thing is your pictures forehead looks smooth and the figures appears to be lumpy more Klingon like ,but as i said its probably the lighting :lol

She has a huge forehead, not sure what the issue is.

square-1476894614-guardians-of-the-galaxy-2-gamora.jpg

I wouldn't call her forehead huge. If you don't consider the HT fig's forehead "huge", fine. However, it definitely looks nothing like her actual head. Like some have said, the proto has a lumpy/double forehead characteristic to it.

I wouldn't call her forehead huge. If you don't consider the HT fig's forehead "huge", fine. However, it definitely looks nothing like her actual head. Like some have said, the proto has a lumpy/double forehead characteristic to it.

My pictures were terrible y’all. They were taken with an iPhone 6s with glass separating the figures and the lights were poorly placed and not very bright.

I have no vested interest in this, or any HT figure but I can definitely say that she looked great in person; definitely better looking than Vol. 1 Gamora. The tailoring and accessories alone destroy the original and when HT decides to release proper pictures of her, I think most people will be pleased. I tried using my Canon PAS camera but those looked even worse (too dark) because of the horrible lighting that Action City setup for the HT displays.

My pictures were terrible y’all. They were taken with an iPhone 6s with glass separating the figures and the lights were poorly placed and not very bright.

I have no vested interest in this, or any HT figure but I can definitely say that she looked great in person; definitely better looking than Vol. 1 Gamora. The tailoring and accessories alone destroy the original and when HT decides to release proper pictures of her, I think most people will be pleased. I tried using my Canon PAS camera but those looked even worse (too dark) because of the horrible lighting that Action City setup for the HT displays.

Thanks. That certainly makes me feel a little better because I am definitely interested in this fig. I hope you're right.

I want a Gamora figure but the rubber arms of the first one really turned me off. I have high hopes for this one. Do you think they made a new head sculpt ? She seems to have a very similar face compared to the first one.

Back