HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

dc6737eada52d52f0a121963bd95aa45.jpg

Sent from my HTC 2PS5200 using Tapatalk

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

7f4ef20d7cdec26361796829228c0d26.jpg

He looks great

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Great pictures! :clap

You're able to put several pictures in one post though, if you weren't privy of it.

Great pictures! :clap

You're able to put several pictures in one post though, if you weren't privy of it.
Still trying to figure it out haha

This is still my favorite Batman but I may have to sell mine soon... :(

This is still my favorite Batman but I may have to sell mine soon... :(

Oh man,that's a shame,hold off as long as you can

Oh man,that's a shame,hold off as long as you can

I'm trying man, I just have a lot going on and selling these could help but i doubt they would with all The Batfflack craze going on.

That sux,yeah I know what you mean,Battfleck is the hot ticket right now,it's hard to even make your money back on figs that aren't the latest releases,it's a fickle game.
Hope things work out for you Irok,and you can hold on to these,if you can't you could still pick them up again later at a decent price,as the Battfleck hype will still be strong with JL coming

That sux,yeah I know what you mean,Battfleck is the hot ticket right now,it's hard to even make your money back on figs that aren't the latest releases,it's a fickle game.
Hope things work out for you Irok,and you can hold on to these,if you can't you could still pick them up again later at a decent price,as the Battfleck hype will still be strong with JL coming

Yup, I missed out on the Battfleck too. Well no I didnt. I got one for my brother as a gift and didnt know that I was limited to only 1 on SSC. As for my DX12's. These are customs so it would take a lot of work to do them over again. They have both had body swaps for Wolverine bodies and custom head sculpts as well.

U ain't alone. I know some people thing the armory/dx version is too thin but that sculpt is ridiculously fat headed.
I'd go armory over any Ben choi, or any other custom for that matter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You end up getting Ben's hs anyway haha

Just got my Ben choi head v2. Awesome doesn't describe it! Totally transforms the figure

Ben choi's destroys the armory headsculpt
It's got poseable eyes and switchable mouthplates too.
I thought the armory was ok, still off tho too thin and the eyes are still weird.
This is like having a1:6 bale on your shelf, truly astonishing

U ain't alone. I know some people thing the armory/dx version is too thin but that sculpt is ridiculously fat headed.
I'd go armory over any Ben choi, or any other custom for that matter

I am so confused.

Funny sh#t!

You end up getting Ben's hs anyway haha

Yeah I got his second version it's a lot more accurate than his first release and a vast improvement over stock

Hi all,
I'm getting out of the hobby and have a DX 12 Batman to sell. It is complete and the figure itself is in great condition, but the box is in bad shape. I bought it in that condition. I would be willing to sell this at a heavy discount. PM me if interested and I will send pics.

Back