HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

For those who recently received their DX12, are his PERS eyes still misaligned? Just wondering if HT corrected/addressed this minor issue within these new shipments. Thanks in advance!

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

For those who recently received their DX12, are his PERS eyes still misaligned? Just wondering if HT corrected/addressed this minor issue within these new shipments. Thanks in advance!

Mine are fine :)

is the fight a staring contest? :rotfl

This made me lol!

No offence shells, it's just the flash on your picture brought out the beady eye look of which both the dx02 and 12 suffer from!

Platty you got any new news on when ya bats is coming in or you already got him?

Not a thing buddy, emailed OSB but never received a reply, so thats the 2nd time. I know its not essential but a little indicator of any up to date news on him would be nice. they're on partial shutdown due to the Chinese New Year. So not expecting him any time soon. Not too fussed though, gives my wallet a breather! How about you?

well same old with me too, contacted the shop this morning as it was estimated to be with the distributor today 12th Feb & they just said as far as they know its still the 12th Feb but i doubt it will come in exactly on that date.
Wonder if your OSB batch will be with this as i know lee at collectibles direct is expecting his on the 18th Feb would make sense that they all come on this shipment. But i dunno if its that simple as there seems to have been random shipments all over the place last month & this month for us haha

Haha yeah, who knows what's going on man. Gonna be a sweet day when I get him though. Haven't had a day off work in a while I may very well book it off and mess with this and watch rises! On repeat! All day! :lol

Too right mate haha
I got a bit riled up coz of the waiting & Lack of info & seeing every shop in the UK get him in except my bloody shop & was tempted just to sell him on straight away but no need to cut ya nose off to spite ya face, but Ive kinda just chilled out now & hope to see him arrive before the end of the month it does help seeing all the cool pics on here makes the wait seem worth it

Glad your feelings changed mate! I know what it's like being miffed off in this hobby waiting for something. I'm a lot more chilled these days too. I kind of think of it like getting a KFC. The wait for the meal is better than the meal itself :lol I mean, I get figures, plonk them on the shelf and look for the next one. Sometimes the wait is the best part :lol (though I don't feel it will be the case with bats!!) so I've kind of learned to enjoy the wait too.

is the fight a staring contest?

Staring_Contest_zps2d188745.gif

This pic suits the rises movie, congrats buddy:hi5: The figure is like others stated the definitive nolan batman for sure!!! I can't believe I almost let this figure pass me by, so glad I did'nt do that:)

This pic suits the rises movie, congrats buddy:hi5: The figure is like others stated the definitive nolan batman for sure!!! I can't believe I almost let this figure pass me by, so glad I did'nt do that:)

Thank Peter ,:1-1: yeah i wanted to take him out in the snow and take some cool pics but i was wicked busy today , couldn't even enoy it til rght now.

Me 2 , i'm glad i got him now , i waited so long ad thought i was never going to pick it up . :monkey2

I will do a review tomorrow and take some pics :hi5:

I've had this for a couple days now and I love it. Don't really find it necessary to mod, but that might be because I'm afraid to:monkey3
Anyway, until my HT Bane arrives from Sideshow...
SAM_0871_zps2a607faa.jpg

SAM_0872_zps0d7458c1.jpg

SAM_0874_zpsa14d2d9d.jpg

That is great! BAT SMASH BANE!!! :lol

Thank Peter ,:1-1: yeah i wanted to take him out in the snow and take some cool pics but i was wicked busy today , couldn't even enoy it til rght now.

Me 2 , i'm glad i got him now , i waited so long ad thought i was never going to pick it up . :monkey2

I will do a review tomorrow and take some pics :hi5:

Me too, I was out most of the day running errons, just not enought time in the day:panic: Looking forward to the review:)

Back