HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Here's the pod shipped to Jersey....

Merchandise: $206.25
Shipping: $14.79
Sales Tax: $0.00
Order Total: $221.04

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Wow, that's a real bargain right there! Congrats! :clap

Is gohastings legit?..there are some figures I want and never heard of them...

Getting there.

IMG_20130102_153957_624.jpg

Picked up Babydoll too...
Sucker Punch Babydoll 12 inch Collectible Figure
Toys & Games
Discount: One for $123.36
Usually Ships Within 48 Hours

There's a bunch of neat figures on there. But I stopped at that one.

Oh, I didn't buy it. Just curious what that would cost.

Oh right. Is it legit though? Cheapest one I found was around $279.90 not including shipping.

and Batman is sold out!

I've made several purchases from gohastings, none of the being Hot Toys, but I've never had a bad experience!

To keenan...love you..got a batman and an armor unleasehed iron man ive been eyeing for a long time..

$160 shipped for that figure made me very happy...

This makes 3 dx12...ridiculous on my part...

Last edited:

magneto1138 is the one to thank. Glad you got some great deals either way. =)

That's a heck of a deal. IN has sales tax which made it like $236 but that's still saving almost $70. If I had the extra money right now I'd be all over it. Still broke from Christmas though :(

EDIT: Forgot I had some funds coming in so I ordered a Batpod! Couldn't pass it up at that price. Says I got the last one but it's still showing available so I hope no one ordered the last one before me. Thought about another DX12 but he was already sold out lol

Last edited:

Just a heads up and don't mean for this to sound like spam, but gohastings.com has a 25% off code today (POSABLE). With that code this figure will be under $200! Think I might grab one.

Thanks for the heads up saw your post 2 hours ago and got it got $225 shipped. I decided I'm gonna sell some clones and hold on to the MMS71 Batman.

Hopefully the sale finalizes ok as sometimes they sell out and sale gets cancelled.

Mine is waiting for me at home. :)

If you type in "Sideshow Collectables" in the gohastings search, you will find more Hot Toy Figures.

Does anyone know when SSC will be getting more of this figure. Really want to get another one to display with the BW head sculpt.

Just got my email from sideshow saying they will charge me for dx12 tomorrow after 5 pm :)

picked up second DX12 And finally got the DX10 as well! Go gohastings sales!

Back