HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

1zd92xc.jpg

ckfvt.jpg

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

for people still waiting on SSC. its been released from customs and will be shipping out sometime Tuesday.

your wait looks to be over :clap

for people still waiting on SSC. its been released from customs and will be shipping out sometime Tuesday.

where did you hear it? :hi5:

where did you hear it? :hi5:

just had my buddy call them from here to ask about the situation (he is still waiting)
if they don't make Tuesday for shipping its defiantly Wednesday, but they don't expect any more delays now that customs isn't involved.

just had my buddy call them from here to ask about the situation (he is still waiting)
if they don't make Tuesday for shipping its defiantly Wednesday, but they don't expect any more delays now that customs isn't involved.

I'll believe it when I see that shipping notice. :thud:

Such a great news... crossing fingers, thanks mate

i dont blame you at this point :lol
it seemed pretty legit though. she came right out and asked if it was about "the batman figure" without him even asking anything.

he said yes and she went on to say it was out of customs and on its way to them which would mean it will start shipping out in the afternoon Tuesday

Thing is, the shoulder pads are not supposed to be hanging/floating like that.

That's may be the best single figure display of the DX12 Ive seen. It must have taken you a long time to get the cape right. I didn't know it was wired.

Not wired :lol reread my posts before this :lol

Sounds awesome buuuut...

Excellent display! I like the Batman pose. :clap

:exactly:

it seemed pretty legit though. she came right out and asked if it was about "the batman figure" without him even asking anything.

he said yes and she went on to say it was out of customs and on its way to them which would mean it will start shipping out in the afternoon Tuesday

This made me laugh for some reason. :lol

Not wired :lol reread my posts before this :lol

Meh, I'll take your word for it. Too lazy to re-read through all this mess.

I hear you brother, and I appreciate the update, buuut it seemed pretty legit when Jennifer from SS told me my DX 12 had already shipped out on the 21st of February.

I hear you brother, and I appreciate the update, buuut it seemed pretty legit when Jennifer from SS told me my DX 12 had already shipped out on the 21st of February.

So they lied to you? Did they give you a tracking number? I always get tracking numbers from them.

got one for sale atm, UK only tho

After reading all this nonsense that you guys (Fiend especially) have put up with from SSC over this fig, I'm actually glad I didn't pull the trigger and buy one from them.

I personally have no trouble waiting on any order when I feel confident that it will actually be dealt with in a timely manner, but man are they stretching that here.

Its too bad that everywhere else I've seen this fig has been like $80+ or more than SSC had priced it.

got one for sale atm, UK only tho

At that price I don't think it matters.. It's even cheaper in the UK shipped.

I hope this news is true. Having an active order since January with no product yet is really breaking my ballz.

Is "no news" "good news" in this case? I suppose it's only 10:45 AM on the West coast right now...

Back