1/6 Hot Toys - MMS Diecast - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Iron Man Mark XLVII Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This suit plays such a minor role in this movie I have zero interest in it (plus I don't like the look) however that IM Spidey suit at the end- wow

This suit plays such a minor role in this movie I have zero interest in it (plus I don't like the look) however that IM Spidey suit at the end- wow

youre not allowed to talk about that suit cause it appears in Infinity war and some nancy's on here dont want IW to be spoiled...

:lol

d5b98adc59ad6abcb58becee86271d47.jpg

347918f4931399009121a233aa61b82a.jpg

79a264c53347e5510b0a3fa8dfb9382d.jpg

If HT wasn't priced at their prices I would totally nab this and display on my desk at work with the open empty head. IT's a great looking armor for the metallic parts and to have as an "empty" suit but with Infinity War looking as awesome as it is, things are getting cut back quite a bit.

Yeah, I wouldn't mind having this one, but for something like $200, not $360. Maybe spook 2018 will have a nice deal! Come release early next year the face of Thor, Star Wars 8, Black Panther, and Infinity War I cannot imagine the demand will be high for this repaint at its nearly record high 1/6 price

They already know from preorders how popular it is and should (but with HT you never know) adjust how many they make so it's not a shelf warmer. I would think they are not going to make a ton of these.

I agree with the amount to screen time this armor has, it's really not worth getting it. We are sure that Tony starts IW with 48 and not this one, right?
There was a part of me wishing that Vulture disables 47 when IM and Spidey join forces, and Spidey saves the day. I guess that would be too cliche and ruined IM for a lot of people. The way it works now is even better with minimal IM role, but ruins the desire to get this utterly useless 47.

Just get the PP. It's a cool looking armor but I agree: It's not $400 memorable. But $200? Worth it to have it on the shelf.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I think I'd rather just wait for a few months later for secondary markets to sell this for less than $300.

I use to pre order everything. Now, I try to pick the exclusives and what I consider special figures to PO and have been buying secondary for almost everything else.

I think I'd rather just wait for a few months later for secondary markets to sell this for less than $300.

Theres some risk in that, I mean this is basically a rerun of the mold so HT's dont need to make many to turn a profit, they could drastically reduce these numbers vs the CW 46 which was more popular and still available, Making this the more sought after version

At first I didn't like this armor very much, but it is growing on me pretty fast. I might get this one.

Theres some risk in that, I mean this is basically a rerun of the mold so HT's dont need to make many to turn a profit, they could drastically reduce these numbers vs the CW 46 which was more popular and still available, Making this the more sought after version

Lol this is an ugly armor and has probably a little more than 5 mins of screen time. I guarantee you it won't be more sought after.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Great post.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I recall in the trailers this suit was flying along Spidey swinging in the city. I didn't see that scene anywhere in the film. Almost led me to believe Iron Man was going to help him.

I recall in the trailers this suit was flying along Spidey swinging in the city. I didn't see that scene anywhere in the film. Almost led me to believe Iron Man was going to help him.

That was shot for the trailer only if I remember what Watts said.

Just get the PP. It's a cool looking armor but I agree: It's not $400 memorable. But $200? Worth it to have it on the shelf.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I have to say that while I still think it's lazy to repaint armors for movies at this point (yes, i get that it was cheaper and that Iron Man wasn't meant to be a primary focus of homecoming), the design has grown on me enough to want a representation of it in my collection, but it's still probably the least memorable out of Tony's "main" suits over the years and I agree it's not worth spending too much money on.
That's pretty much why the Power Pose version is enough for me. I'd consider getting the MMS version, but I only will if I can get it at a steal. I won't be heartbroken if I don't/can't. I highly doubt people will ever have to pay over retail for this one after it sells out.
It's just my opinion, but if they HAD put a little more creativity into the armor design and made it unique, then it probably would be much more desirable. Once the "OH BOY, IT'S ULTIMATE IRON MAN" B.S. got stale and people started to actually realize it was just a lackluster repaint of 46, the hype seemed to die down quite a bit.

Last edited:
I have to say that while I still think it's lazy to repaint armors for movies at this point (yes, i get that it was cheaper and that Iron Man wasn't meant to be a primary focus of homecoming), the design has grown on me enough to want a representation of it in my collection, but it's still probably the least memorable out of Tony's "main" suits over the years and I agree it's not worth spending too much money on.
That's pretty much why the Power Pose version is enough for me. I'd consider getting the MMS version, but I only will if I can get it at a steal. I won't be heartbroken if I don't/can't. I highly doubt people will ever have to pay over retail for this one after it sells out.
It's just my opinion, but if they HAD put a little more creativity into the armor design and made it unique, then it probably would be much more desirable. Once the "OH BOY, IT'S ULTIMATE IRON MAN" B.S. got stale and people started to actually realize it was just a lackluster repaint of 46, the hype seemed to die down quite a bit.
I wouldn't even say "when it sells out" as i doubt it will. Thats what will really drive that price down

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Back