1/6 Hot Toys - MMS Diecast - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Iron Man Mark XLVII Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

In my opinion, if you're just going for those 2 pieces, get the "knockoffs". Parted out, I can see those 2 pieces going for over $100 together.

I understand...

Because I've just received my MK46, and my conscience cannot accept the fact that I will spend again for a repaint..

Which I've done with MK42 and MK43...

I understand...

Because I've just received my MK46, and my conscience cannot accept the fact that I will spend again for a repaint..

Which I've done with MK42 and MK43...
I went for the Power Pose on this one. Half the price, and I have so many other armors I can pose, I figure I can forego the articulation on one of them. There are, after all, only so many poses you can achieve with these figs before you're doubling up anyway.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Some shots from the Hong Kong Hot Toys Spider-Man setup they had in one of the malls here

34956541714_134aae3473_o_d.jpg

34987020753_66c093f063_o_d.jpg

Re: Hot Toys - MMS??? - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Iron Man Mark XLVII? Speculation Thr

Spoiler Spoiler:

I brought my son to the movie. We really enjoyed it. Enough younger vibe for the newer fans and enough throwback for the old guys like me. Keaton was great. RDJ and Favereau were great.

I don't have the MK 2 nor the 45/46 so this 47 is a nice pickup for me with the spidey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I brought my son to the movie. We really enjoyed it. Enough younger vibe for the newer fans and enough throwback for the old guys like me. Keaton was great. RDJ and Favereau were great.

I don't have the MK 2 nor the 45/46 so this 47 is a nice pickup for me with the spidey.

Mk. 2?!?!?!?! Does it make some type of appearance in the movie? I thought just the 42&47 were shown. Please correct me if I'm wrong!

Or is it because the Mk. 47 has so much silver that you see an amalgamation of the Mk. 2 & 46?

Amalgamation was my point.

Where was the 42 in Spider-Man?
Forget it. I remember.

Last edited:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Very well put:lecture

Spoiler Spoiler:

:exactly::goodpost:

Back