1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm at 15 detlof, and they are so packed it looks bad. Plus I have totes and trunks full of stuff still. To have everything displayed like it like it, two or three per shelf for 1/6 and smaller, I need maybe 20 more detlof. I could probably manage the space as I have a large newer house and I live alone, but it's being able to go get them and pay for them all. They are not expensive as a single unit, but u throw in the drive time and gas and a whole day and getting a couple..I always end up just buying more stuff to put in them instead. Lol but I am planning an ikea trip this summer to pick up a handful more..if all goes well.

I'm really happy I went and bought a second detolf...

I remember my second Detolf...so long ago....

I had one. Impossibly full with seven figures per shelf. then i got a second one. And as soon as it was built, the shelves seemed full. But i managed for another couple of months.
Then, just to be on the safe side, i bought three more and spaced things out again.
But even spaced out, there didn't seem much extra room.
Now i am on six. And they are pretty full with five Superman figures on flight stands on top, and the IM Gantry...
We have just put the house on the market, and with luck, in the next house, i will get another few detolfs when we move in, and *really* have extra room...
It's never ending though, lol.
The joy of having bought your second detolf.
I do still remember that...

I have two detolfs that I can maybe fit another piece or two in, but this is without some of my super expensive fewture EX Gokins in there (currently in storage)... so I really need two more detolfs asap. No real room for them now but I am hoping to be buying a house by the end of the year and will definitely be considering detolf and display space when house hunting!

My mom runs acquisitions for a big thift store in LA though, and they have some really ornate wooden display cabinets for like $200 that I might like to try out at some point. I love detolfs, but I wouldn't want a room full of them. My two right now flank my 56" TV in my bedroom, which I think looks really clean. I've seen the people who have whole rows of them and sometime they look OK, but usually I think it gets dull. I want a room broken up a little. Detolfs are better companion pieces than they are centralized furnishings.

I really like this figure...I was going to try for the avengers cap, but I this costume has really grown on me. I wait listed but I doubt it will convert. Going to have to find it from a reseller I'm guessing. Dang it. But that new photo convinced me.

I really like this figure...I was going to try for the avengers cap, but I this costume has really grown on me. I wait listed but I doubt it will convert. Going to have to find it from a reseller I'm guessing. Dang it. But that new photo convinced me.

never too late to try your luck, maybe closer to the release you will see a conversion

Just wait listed this one. Doubt it will convert but eh, who knows? If it doesn't then maybe I'll get the stealth version.

This had an NRD so it's rare that at this point so late people would be cancelling, BUT that doesn't mean it doesn't happen...

Back