1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If only 300 were made, that's crazy limited....... it took a while before it went to waitlist, I think there are much more?

I am also in no rush to get these 3 soon as I don't have space in my room and looking to buy a house. But can't let these go as I fear they will go for more on the second market. :(
^^^ Yeah, wasn't expecting both Cap AND Thor AND Mk42 coming out together so fast..... :gah:

I'm still working out my display cabinets so I'm in no immediate rush to get all these figures. I'm probably alone on this one, lol

NOOOOOOO I feel the same way, I have to give up my Thor now, because Cap and Mk42 are higher up on my list. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

He is the one to give up on, the Avengers Thor is the only figure still at retail prices and sometimes lower...

That's what I thought, once they post a picture like this, everything in the pic is released within about 2 months. So hopefully before Sept for Golden Age Cap in the US.

Still a year out on most TWS figure and they are able to pump this out in just a few months after announcing it :lol Just goes to show what a quick cash in it was basically re-releasing an older figure.

Still a year out on most TWS figure and they are able to pump this out in just a few months after announcing it :lol Just goes to show what a quick cash in it was basically re-releasing an older figure.

That's what I originally thought, but after seeing the film - I think the GA suit makes a lot of sense. Still crossing my fingers for my WL to convert.

Congrats

Ahhh yes....up to 7 ( down from 10)

DOWN?

I am up to 12 - and they are full...and one glassed in large Billy Bookcase, and about to move(tomorrow) other bookcases with other toys out of the room (had a MEGA TOY SALE over the weekend - and will continue to sell) to make more space for two med/large KLAXXA to hold 36 more figures!

Back