1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if Hot Toys is considering making his motorcycle from this movie?

Depends if HT can negotiate the rights from Harley-Davidson. I would imagine a number of other toy/model manufacturers already locked up the sixth scale rights for those though. You can just buy a similar looking bike from one of those companies though.

It's a re-release in the same way that Winter Soldier is a re-release of The First Avenger.

I don't get what you mean as there was no winter soldier for the first avenger so that will not be a re-release. As this is based on the new movie's old suit with many different changes, it can't be labelled a re-release (unless the new release is based on the first avenger movie). Re-releases are versions 2.0 like the joker or the iron man mk 1 which are practically the same stuff from the same movie but just updated versions. Even black widows are new releases as all the suits and sculpts are so different (based on each individual movie and not the same movie version).

^^^ I'm so confused.... :cuckoo:

It was a bit of a joke. I don't see why people would say this is a re-release since this version is screen accurate for The Winter Soldier and TFA version isn't. It's a new movie, so of course they're going to release an updated figure. Did people complain every time there was a new Batman figure for each new movie in the Nolan trilogy? It's not a "re-release". It's Captain America as seen in The Winter Soldier.

Besides, as people have pointed out, there were some definite flaws with TFA Cap. Aren't people just happy that the suit is screen accurate and we can hope that the flaws from TFA Cap will be corrected with this version?

Looks like they're going to fix those terrible shoulder pads the first version had so he can actually have some articulation there. Might be tempted to get him, but I'm very happy with Avengers Cap.

I wonder if Hot Toys is considering making his motorcycle from this movie?

None of the vehicles HT produced have ever been officially licensed brand name vehicles. They have all been fictional

I think the only chance of them making a brand name car would be the Delorean

Was going to get the stealth suit ver but now that the classic TFA ver 2 is announced i want this one. I planned on having this films characters to represent my CA collection which is:
BW, WS, and the current ver of CA but i dont really need 2 CA's for the collection. I think ultimately this ver beats the new stealth suit easy and will look great.

Was going to get the stealth suit ver but now that the classic TFA ver 2 is announced i want this one. I planned on having this films characters to represent my CA collection which is:
BW, WS, and the current ver of CA but i dont really need 2 CA's for the collection. I think ultimately this ver beats the new stealth suit easy and will look great.

I'm thinking the same thing. I just need one representation of Cap and I'm thinking this will be it. My only concern is that Hot Toys makes a great no-helmet headsculpt for the stealth suit version and not for this suit. It would honestly make sense considering there are a lot of shots of Cap in the stealth suit with no helmet, but I would still like some additional display options for this version of Cap. Of course, there's always E-bay...

That's funny, I'm the exact opposite, I think the Stealth Suit looks better. Both are cool designs though, but I just think the stealth is more current and better put together. Of course, he won't wear either one in the next Avengers movie or Captain America 3 so enjoy them while you can.

It's not exactly that I think this looks better than the stealth suit, it's just that if I had to pick only one for my collection, this would be the more iconic/definitive of the two.

I to like the stealth version better,I'm still gonna get this,I have all the caps.i actually like the avengers version the best.rven though I didn't like it that much in the movie,as a figure I think it looks great which was a pleasent suprise.so the avengers version is my favorite cap suit so far but my favorite cap figure is the rescue version.i like everything about that one and it's got a decent useable Steve Rogers headsculpt.sometging that all the other ones are lacking.i hope we get a neutral closed mouth expression sculpt with one of these new releases.

This is going to be revealed at Jakarta Toy Fair and ActionCity Singapore?

Back