1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any chance my waitlist will convert on this? Also what's the difference between this and the original Cap in the 1st film?

I'd say incredibly slim to none. Sorry :/ The HS is different and in my opinion worse, this one has a die cast shield, no gun or harness on this outfit. This costume is updated and allows for better articulation

Predator, your GA looks great. I noticed you were able to keep his collar up which helps make it look like he actually has a neck. What's your trick? Looks like you have an undershirt or something.

Here is the finished shield with custom leather straps. Front of the shield was done yesterday so no updates to that.

Here is mine. I still can't get around the goofy expression

10496151_1466992186890199_2636466158239951070_o.jpg

I switched up the pose on mine to this one that was used at one of the conventions and I also put the head it came with back on (I had the unmasked avengers version on it before) and it looks much better. Impatiently awaiting the arrival of BW to join him!!!

693d2e51jw1efm74i02mtj20qo0qon34.jpg

I am going to assume my wait list will never convert, I will leave it there until Sideshow removes it though

I am not a fan of this head at all but the expression does not look as bad when I see it in the photo of WS attacking him. Definitely need some intense action scene with it.

Yes dynamic poses are definitely recommended with this guy. Tilting the head down and at an angle gives it a shadowing affect that makes it look much better as well.

I watched the movie again last night. Technically excellent, but very flat and joyless. Not sure I approve of the new "serious" tone.
And what was with the make-up? Evans was plastered in foundation for the whole movie.
:lol

I wonder if they were working off this pic for the HS

I think it was that one or when he first appears in the suit after stealing it from the Smithsonian (one of the first shots in the honest trailers video above). I was planning to use that pose possibly since I hear he can't get his arms raised for my dynamic stand pose I wanted originally.

Back