Hot Toys MMS AOTC Padme Amidala (Speculation)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, hopefully the delay does mean an improved version will appear at some point. :)

Hopefully she will be shown again at SDCC.
Endor Leia was shown at several shows for several years.
I have faith!

add three more years and we shall see what future holds...

...and Im not being sarcastic.

Someone should make old missing kids on milk carton pics of all the never released hot toys figures.
Padme
Death Star trooper
Baze
Jango
Snow trooper commander
Tank trooper commander
Airborne trooper
And a ton more

She'd have been out by now if it hadn't been for all the negative feedback they received for their prototype. In retrospect it deserved the criticism, I just hope it hasn't deterred Hot Toys from releasing a Padme any time soon. Still think they should go with the TPM Queen Amidala version first as it's harder to mess the likeness up. They could leave the Geonosis version until 2022 (the 20th anniversary) and release it with AOTC Anakin.

That proto was so rough and obviously beneath their usual standards that I'm sure they were not too surprised by the criticism. I'm sure we'll see a new and improved version at some point in the next year.

She'd have been out by now if it hadn't been for all the negative feedback they received for their prototype. In retrospect it deserved the criticism, I just hope it hasn't deterred Hot Toys from releasing a Padme any time soon. Still think they should go with the TPM Queen Amidala version first as it's harder to mess the likeness up. They could leave the Geonosis version until 2022 (the 20th anniversary) and release it with AOTC Anakin.

But who do they model it after, Natalie Portman or Keira Knightly?

But who do they model it after, Natalie Portman or Keira Knightly?

Natalie Portman. She's the one in the red dress. From what I recall Keira Knightley never appears in the red dress. Can anyone confirm?

Come on Hot Toys.
Padme next please!!
We have Ashoka now.
Just need Bespin Han,Lando,Padme and C3PO.

Screenshot_20200910-094614_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20200910-094551_Google.jpg

Keira..

Red Queen is Portman.

This one for sure...

Amidala.jpg

Definitely Portman.

I believe this look is called 'Theed Escape' Queen Amidala. This is the one I was originally referring to, and is her most iconic look in TPM (maybe the whole PT).

I’d prefer a Theed Escape Padme over the AOTC one, but beggars can’t be choosers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back