Hot Toys MMS AOTC Padme Amidala (Speculation)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the cheap ass free version :lol

Nice :rotfl The cheap ass Yorkshireman version.

So weird I was looking through all the concept art books last night on Youtube. Makes me sad when I see the TFA one, so many brilliant wasted ideas and designs.

A TPM Amidala (especially the red gown) will be a stunning display piece. It may look like the figures--which usually include glass cases--that you see in Japanese curio/novelty items stores but HT's will be better and museum-quality.

Nice :rotfl The cheap ass Yorkshireman version.

So weird I was looking through all the concept art books last night on Youtube. Makes me sad when I see the TFA one, so many brilliant wasted ideas and designs.

Oh definitely, so much awesome concept art in there. Rogue One on the other hand seems like they took a lot more.

A TPM Amidala (especially the red gown) will be a stunning display piece. It may look like the figures--which usually include glass cases--that you see in Japanese curio/novelty items stores but HT's will be better and museum-quality.

I know what you mean, and thats the reason why ill buy it

Surprised this thread hasn't been bumped yet. I honestly thought they were going to abandon her.

She is still in the coming soon phase. I know new stuff was added, but until she hits PO, don't count on anything. Got 3 chances through Thursday.

She's been on the Sideshow coming soon page for years. Someone posted she was coming during the May 4th releases, but since there obviously wasn't enough Mandalorian releases I wouldn't count on it.

and there's even more unreleased prototypes that didn't make that list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back