Hot Toys MMS AOTC Padme Amidala (Speculation)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Padme is taking too much force push from Anakin at this point, thats why she looks so chubby in that pic.

Barbie neck joint with rubber glove hands and baggy suit. Nah, I pass. (And I was all in!)

I’m glad to see she’s in the works. Prototype isn’t the best but I’m sure it’ll look better by the time it goes up for pre-order.

Malgus must be pleased with the resounding agreement on the hideous neck joint for once. Yeah, it's brutal.

Slightly better photo. Looking good!
68134d8116b8bc726fca49c2e0fddbbd.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Lol.....what? That looks a step up from a Barbie doll....worse HT release I have seen in a while.

It would look better if that scarf covered the neck and head

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Honestly thought this could be their black series 6in figure. Hot Toys big thumbs down for throwing this out like this!

Just saw this on Justin’s livestream on FB and it looked a bit better. Still very meh.

Natalie Portman is a buy imo but after looking at the photos.... Passs

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

The profile shots don't look great but the one from the front that everybody says is chubby looks decent. The neck joint is indeed problematic and how the sculpt is sitting on it. I still want her and this figure isn't bad enough to make me pass but I do hope they improve her before going to preorder.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

did everyone just start collection today? it’s a early prototype. wait until JC shows his paint tests. He showed Hulk today and looks amazing. Don’t worry this early on. i’ve been collecting HTs for 13 years and people still seem not to understand this. This was just to show she’s coming soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back