Hot Toys MMS AOTC Padme Amidala (Speculation)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it looks as bad as everyone is saying. For me, it's definitely better up close. I think the outfit looks a bit loose on her. It's still an instant preorder for me.

Neck joint is bad. They should finally invest in a female body that can handle a necked head sculpt. Sculpt itself looks okay some of the time and looks like Portman to a degree. I know this is supposed to be her coolest outfit (battle damaged anyhow) but it’s honestly a pretty boring outfit in figure form and she had some more interesting looks in TPM that probably would have translated to a better first outfit.

The red queen outfit would have been amazing and the battle of Theed look would have been good too with Qui Gon and Maul being made.

If you miss this one, you can still pick up Lady Thor. Lol

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

If you miss this one, you can still pick up Lady Thor. Lol

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
I honestly glad she is the mighty thor and indeed not gonna PO this one lol.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I think the more important realization for me with this figure is that we will more that likely see an Episode 2 Anakin to pair with Padme. I’m not a fan of this outfit in particular but if I were to have one padme it would probably be this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jury is out for me on the Thor call. If she nails it then I'm on board.
It's Natalie Portman and Taika Waititi, even if the movie ends up not being that good, with a movie title Love and Thunder, I bet at least her Thor design will be at least as interesting as most of the costume designs in Ragnarok.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

There is hope yet.
Screenshot_20190801-165821_Instagram.jpg

Well, that's great news tbh. It seems that they rushed quite a few figures to have them ready in time for SDCC.

There is. Have you seen the Shuri figure that HT have just announced? Proves that they can do female figures, she looks amazing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wasn’t a huge fan of that character but the headsculpt was so good, I had to preorder Shuri.

Shuri looked fantastic from the very first time it was revealed to the public. I wonder why Hot Toys did not take the same time and care to perfect Padme before debuting her to the fans.

I wasn’t a huge fan of that character but the headsculpt was so good, I had to preorder Shuri.

Shuri looked fantastic from the very first time it was revealed to the public. I wonder why Hot Toys did not take the same time and care to perfect Padme before debuting her to the fans.
Still scared of her seamless arms though

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

And don't forget that Padme proto was about to be showcased last year. So, it has to be in development more than Shuri and this is the result. I believe it will turn out better but rate of progression is disappointing.

From starwars.com

Attachments

• 3F3D9E66-0994-4973-9699-0603EEF0BFF7.jpeg
    3F3D9E66-0994-4973-9699-0603EEF0BFF7.jpeg
    123 KB · Views: 176
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back