1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Ant-Man and the Wasp - Ant-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, I could have sworn I seen 2018 on there at first... Wishful thinking. It's so damn hot here i'm losing my freaking mind.

PO from BBTS. I'm not quite as sure about this one as I am with Wasp, so went with the place with no NRD for this one.

Must be that 3000th post.....doin crazy things to your mind :lol

I had a rough day at work, it was 80 degrees when I woke up this morning and I had to haul 300 degree blacktop in a dump truck with no A/C for 8 hours... My entire existence feels fried. :thud: ... I don't do well in heat. I'm a cold weather kinda guy.

Damn, I could have sworn I seen 2018 on there at first... Wishful thinking. It's so damn hot here i'm losing my freaking mind.

Must be that 3000th post.....doin crazy things to your mind :lol

The important thing is you got your order in.

Damn, 3000 posts. I'm barely over 500 after 6 years - If I don't pick up the pace, I may not live long enough to hit 3000! :lol

The important thing is you got your order in.

Damn, 3000 posts. I'm barely over 500 after 6 years - If I don't pick up the pace, I may not live long enough to hit 3000! :lol

I guess it all depends on how much you have to talk about :lol

I come from a time and place where "post whoring" was highly discouraged, so I keep it tight and simple by habit.

Bah, just ordered this with BBTS..my first HT AM ..might cancel later on ..we’ll see

I guess it all depends on how much you have to talk about :lol

I come from a time and place where "post whoring" was highly discouraged, so I keep it tight and simple by habit.

Yeah, when I was a newbie I was more of a fly on the wall, just trying to pick up on the best deals and companies. I also recall being completely oblivious about the Spooktacular reward point giveaways for the first couple of years, which word has it were the best ever. :slap

Yeah, when I was a newbie I was more of a fly on the wall, just trying to pick up on the best deals and companies. I also recall being completely oblivious about the Spooktacular reward point giveaways for the first couple of years, which word has it were the best ever. :slap

It helps (your post count) to be a jerk that everyone wants to argue with(or you with them)..well at least a that’s worked for me so far. Lol

For what it's worth, I've never ordered anything during Spooktacular, mostly because I don't want to risk the things I want selling out before that. In most cases it was the right call. The figures i'm on the fence about never show up in those sales.

For what it's worth, I've never ordered anything during Spooktacular, mostly because I don't want to risk the things I want selling out before that. In most cases it was the right call. The figures i'm on the fence about never show up in those sales.

I was referring to the free reward point codes, not orders. I've probably gotten about $150 to $160 in reward points during the past 3 Spooktaculars combined (and I missed a LOT of the codes), and apparently it was even better in the past.

I wouldn't even contemplate taking on some of the flame warriors in this forum. Life is too short, not to mention I'd be completely outgunned. :lol

Yeah, it’s really not fun after awhile. Lol sometimes I just can’t keep my mouth shut though. Lol

Back