1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Ant-Man and the Wasp - Ant-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bah, just ordered this with BBTS..my first HT AM ..might cancel later on ..we’ll see

Same here! I'm not all too familiar with AM in the comics and I wasn't too intrigued with the suit designs from AM and CW (heck I haven't seen those films yet!), however this one seems to look good, sort of reminds me of a Daredevil suit variant.

Don't they both have dynamic stands? Guess i didn't think those wings would make that much cost difference. Still if they come out the same time that's gonna sting.

Don't they both have dynamic stands? Guess i didn't think those wings would make that much cost difference. Still if they come out the same time that's gonna sting.

The suit is a lot more complex, the wings are additional tooling and paint and assembly, the Antman helmet is new but you can use parts of previous tooling and setup to make it, and as was pointed out there’s a new body. Add in the more complex helmet head for paint and assembly and sculpting and it’s really not a big surprise wasp cost more.

Just a random thought, but I wonder if they changed the color in CW to differentiate him a bit more from Spidey in that movie. And to let Spidey stand out more in his red costume, since it was his big reveal in the MCU and everything.

Just a random thought, but I wonder if they changed the color in CW to differentiate him a bit more from Spidey in that movie. And to let Spidey stand out more in his red costume, since it was his big reveal in the MCU and everything.

I dont think so. There are other people in the group that has red as the main suit color.

Suit looks a lot better than the CW version, but these two releases have me yawning. Maybe I’m Marvel’d out, maybe I’m not the biggest Ant-man fan, maybe the whole ‘new version!!!’ thing every few years is starting to take its toll.

Suit looks a lot better than the CW version, but these two releases have me yawning. Maybe I’m Marvel’d out, maybe I’m not the biggest Ant-man fan, maybe the whole ‘new version!!!’ thing every few years is starting to take its toll.

C6wsgKcV4AE3HpD.jpg

And yes, I know you listed 3 options

Exactly like War Machine, didn’t like the first one, the second one has an even worse design, but the third one blending the first two looks perfect! This will be my Ant-Man! My 11th Avenger! The Wasp will be my 12th!

^ Ditto. Even though i really wanted to get that 2.0 version I WM i was unable to, but i managed to snag the version III and i totally love it. The design is actually more so what i wanted the the former. This ant man will be the same.

Anyone interested in selling the miniature version of Antman or the Wasp in these sets send me a PM.

You know they'll just sit in the box otherwise :lol

Back