Hot Toys MMS 434 - Grand Moff Tarkin and Darth Vader Figure Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ESB Vader or bust. I can outlast you in this battle of wills, Hot Toys! Or maybe I'll pick up the Vader/Boba Fett 2-pack from the upcoming young Han Solo movie. I mean, I just assume Lucasfilm will shoehorn both of them into the movie somewhere because they like making money.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Re: Hot Toys MMS - Grand Moff Tarkin and Darth Vader Set

Tarkin looks like he is into some gentle petting with Vader in this pic. Tickle tickle tickle! What does this button do?!

20776668_10154773131372344_3531504502177843689_o.jpg

now when i see this picture looks like tarkin got caught where his hand should not have been between two pillows. and has that expression on his face what are you looking at

I'm pretty excited about this. If this particular Vader is only released with Tarkin, it will be a good excuse to get the 2 pack since I missed out on both ANH and RO Vader and this is a perfect excuse for me to justify getting Tarkin.

Originally Posted by Sturtrup
I'm confused
In the first picture vader has the anh chest box, in the other pictures the ro one. Probably ht is more confused than me....

Don't worry the final relase will come with the ROTJ box and ROTS packaging.

Oh my god...it could be interesting.....from a certain point of view.....

Darth Vader.....the NEW Iron Man in space. In space, no one can hear collectors scream.

But that's exactly the point: the new figure has the good gloves with the light-up saber.

So I see more money leaving you for this new light-up saber. Sorry, you must get it. You know you must. Your figure is no longer the best.

I'm so glad light up sabers don't do anything to me. I just saved $200.

Is this the exact same ANH Vader but with the RO body and hands... no electronics?
Might have to get this and sell my ANH.

Interesting, as Vader is shown in his RO background.

And the listing for Tarkin single pack is: SW: EP4 - 1/6th scale Grand Moff Tarkin Collectible Figure

While the listing for the 2-Pack is vaguely: SW - 1/6th scale Grand Moff Tarkin & Darth Vader Collectible Set

giphy.gif

I passed on the ANH Vader and regretted it. I got the Rogue One Vader but always thought about going back and getting an ANH Vader. Now HT fixes the thing I heard people complain about most which was the gloves and I can get him and Tarkin in one swoop. Really excited here.

You will still be getting the original ANH cape and tunic, if that bothered you.

But its a great deal for those who missed out. I kind of wish I needed a Vader.

So the RO cape and tunic were better than ANH?

I don't know, haven't tried it yet... but I had to grab them at a very good price. I like the deeper darker black on the RO material and the less obvious stitchline on the edge of the cape.

That secret base picture is impressive. Great set.

Back