1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think he's ugly. I think he has a very interesting face. Id wager he gets more tail than anyone hear poo-pooing him.

I like the spank-paddle dude.

Yeah, he's in charge of initiation

5996ab02f69dfaa4ed831a7f76865fab.jpg

I'm hoping you realize we weren't being serious.

There were actually a ton of people who initially thought it was in fact a paddle.

But I posted it to give an even better look at all of them not to prove it wasn't a paddle lol.

For anyone who wanted a better enhanced look at the rest of the Knights of Ren;

Knights of Ren GIF

You can drag the GIF to enlarge. Dude has a giant meat cleaver in the back. The one on the left has a gun for his entire right arm.

Yeah, I'm gonna need this entire crew in Hot Toys form:rock

EthicalPerfectGrasshopper_zpswercf1m0.jpg

The bottom left helmet is allegedly from Rogue One though, right?
swr1helmets.jpg

I wonder if there's a chance we could get this guy around the release of the movie.

The more I examine them, the more badass they get. Thinking about all their skills collectively.. One looks like a butcher, a sniper, a lance tank, a bounty hunter, etc.. And the one in the middle looks like an up and coming sith. Yup, if hot toys can put out variation after variation of trooper, then we can get all the Knights of Ren.

The more I examine them, the more badass they get. Thinking about all their skills collectively.. One looks like a butcher, a sniper, a lance tank, a bounty hunter, etc.. And the one in the middle looks like an up and coming sith. Yup, if hot toys can put out variation after variation of trooper, then we can get all the Knights of Ren.

They do look like a bad ass group together!

I was thinking the same thing watching these gifs. The rain is a cool effect to making them look that much cooler.

Back