1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tempting, but shelf space and wallet pain are screaming no. I didn't budge on the bounty hunters either. Hoping these guys have more screen presence and then we'll see.

Oh, I don't know...Imperius may have a point. It's more like people now getting RO Vader over ANH Vader while both are still available. Or people are already saying that HT RO and ANH Vaders are placeholders til ESB/ROTJ Vader is released by HT. Even on the same figure, HT tends to make improvements from one iteration to the next. There are plenty out there that will always trade up.

The biggest question to me is what his lightsaber in TLJ will look like. The cross blade design is pretty iconic and recognizable, in my opinion. If he doesn't wield that in TLJ, it just gives me even more reason to stick with TFA version.

The biggest question to me is what his lightsaber in TLJ will look like. The cross blade design is pretty iconic and recognizable, in my opinion. If he doesn't wield that in TLJ, it just gives me even more reason to stick with TFA version.
I'm sure he'll have that lightsaber. It may be upgraded but the cross blade look will be there for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wondered about that too. I'm thinking it'll have the same cross guard design, but maybe this time it won't have a cracked kyber crystal and the blade will be smooth. Like jffhdgs345 mentioned since Rey destroyed his lightsaber, he now has a chance to create a new updated one.

And he left his helmet behind as well so I am thinking he may get a more developed looking done.

Oh, I don't know...Imperius may have a point. It's more like people now getting RO Vader over ANH Vader while both are still available. Or people are already saying that HT RO and ANH Vaders are placeholders til ESB/ROTJ Vader is released by HT. Even on the same figure, HT tends to make improvements from one iteration to the next. There are plenty out there that will always trade up.

Darth Vader still kind of looks the same though from movie to movie.

Kylo Ren will look alot different if you have read the EP8 leaks.

For one he now has a massive scar on his face so I imagine the EP8 version will be sporting that.

And he left his helmet behind as well so I am thinking he may get a more developed looking done.

I think that's possible too. I'm hoping for an overall similar design, but I can see them upgrading it. Probably won't be so scratched and worn looking. But more polished this time. Just a guess.

If I remember correctly, his lightsaber was cut and destroyed by Rey when she cut his face

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its been stated around the traps that Kylos lightsaber didn't get destroyed.

Mike Zeroh (Youtuber) did a video about it a while ago now....

Its been stated around the traps that Kylos lightsaber didn't get destroyed.

Mike Zeroh (Youtuber) did a video about it a while ago now....

Mike Zeroh is a hack and an idiot that just claims MSW leaks as his own, and makes up other ******** lol Leaks community hates that idiot.

But Kylo's lightsaber did not get destroyed, you can see it if you watch that part of TFA frame by frame.
Rey hits the blade and knocks it out of his hand, that's it.

Mike Zeroh is a hack and an idiot that just claims MSW leaks as his own, and makes up other ******** lol Leaks community hates that idiot.

But Kylo's lightsaber did not get destroyed, you can see it if you watch that part of TFA frame by frame.
Rey hits the blade and knocks it out of his hand, that's it.

I don't mind Mike.

He always states if the info he is reporting is from Making Star Wars too.

Yeah that's exactly what happened to Kylo's lightsaber, didn't get destroyed at all! :clap

Figured I would share the pics of my CREG Kylo Ren sculpt painted by Skiman. Now that I have the reveal head and the melted Vader mask, my HT Kylo is complete! :rock

5c52ec04f6208b5604b96827a0d9b406.jpg

97b1266e0f3f5df9133e0e8b2dd147ef.jpg

e376544610cde1685fb8d457ec8a0f63.jpg

26438fb83852fda9b8381c4a3ff72594.jpg

Ski

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

That's a nice looking sculpt. :clap

I have no interest in a Driver sculpt for mine though. The formidability of the character for me personally decreased after he took his mask off.

Back