1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really want to get this guy to go with my HT Vader, so I'm gonna wait until Ep 8 comes out because it's heavily rumoured that Kylo is gonna have new armour. If this truly IS the case then peeps are gonna be offloading THIS Kylo to purchase the new one faster than you can say "Hot Toys R2-D2" 😂

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Maybe Imperius, but he is relatively inexpensive (as far as HT/SSC currently go) and it is the first representation of the character. I will definitely be keeping mine. Besides, he still looks incredible on the shelf over a year later.

I really want to get this guy to go with my HT Vader, so I'm gonna wait until Ep 8 comes out because it's heavily rumoured that Kylo is gonna have new armour. If this truly IS the case then peeps are gonna be offloading THIS Kylo to purchase the new one faster than you can say "Hot Toys R2-D2" ��

Not really, they will keep this one cause it will be one of a kind.

I really want to get this guy to go with my HT Vader, so I'm gonna wait until Ep 8 comes out because it's heavily rumoured that Kylo is gonna have new armour. If this truly IS the case then peeps are gonna be offloading THIS Kylo to purchase the new one faster than you can say "Hot Toys R2-D2" ��

The rumour is that he's going to have a cloak not new armour. But in any case this one looks unbelievably cool and the day after he sells out people will be falling over themselves to find him :)

I'm just going by the way that people frantically started offloading their Sideshow artoo's as soon as HT released their artoo. I do realise that SOME people would wish to hold on to their 'old' figure (much like me as I have held onto my HT ANH Vader after HT released their Rogue One Vader) I was just saying that for those that will be offloading their Ep 7 Kylo when HT release their Ep 8 Kylo, I will be waiting for the sell-off bargains..... #ficklecollectors

I'm just going by the way that people frantically started offloading their Sideshow artoo's as soon as HT released their artoo. I do realise that SOME people would wish to hold on to their 'old' figure (much like me as I have held onto my HT ANH Vader after HT released their Rogue One Vader) I was just saying that for those that will be offloading their Ep 7 Kylo when HT release their Ep 8 Kylo, I will be waiting for the sell-off bargains..... #ficklecollectors

That's because the HT R2 looks to be of better quality.

Yeah, I feel like if Kylo had a completely different look in VIII, it would make this one go UP in price as opposed to down =P

That said, he's only rumored to have a full cloak and maybe a few changes, nothing drastic. We'll see. I'm very happy with his EP7 look and figure, so I'm glad I picked it up! He's my favorite figure I own

I have this figure and I'm also looking forward to the The Last Jedi version. I like this outfit as it's pretty unique, and I immediately associate it with all the hype of The Force Awakens. Plus it's a great figure. It'll be neat to have the Episode 8 version next to this one to see the evolution of his costume.

star-wars-7-who-are-the-knights-of-ren-764873.jpg

What if HT make Knights of Ren figures would you guys buy or pass ? im definitely buy what do you think about Knights of Ren ?

Yep, so it seems that I'm pissing into the wind with my 'offloading' comment, guess I'll just have to wait until HT release Ep 8 Kylo, we'll see....

Always good to see another point of view :)

I really want to get this guy to go with my HT Vader, so I'm gonna wait until Ep 8 comes out because it's heavily rumoured that Kylo is gonna have new armour. If this truly IS the case then peeps are gonna be offloading THIS Kylo to purchase the new one faster than you can say "Hot Toys R2-D2" 😂

Why would anyone in their right mind sell their Force Awakens Kylo Ren when Kylo Ren is going to be different in The Last Jedi? :slap

Its like someone offloading a Hot Toys Empire Strikes Back Boba Fett for a Return of the Jedi Boba Fett.

You'd kept both as they are slightly different. :cuckoo:

Back