1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just to confirm before I do the hood removal mod: Once the thread are cut, if you put the hood back, does it look as good? Does it fall as nicely on the shoulder as before?

Better. And you can move the shaw more. Also when you fold his hood back, it's easier. Just don't go too crazy. They are simple snips of the thread, so no need to cut deep

I just carefully lifted each thread took an xacto blade, rubbed it against the thread about a couple of seconds and it instantly detached

kotobukiya-the-force-awakens-kylo-ren-artfx-statue-023.jpgI'm bored and want to mod the hood a bit. The hood seems stiff at the top and drapes too wide due to the stitching. I want this look.

I'm digging that look too, which I believe he had when kneeling in front of the Vader's mask

12769413_10153210541566557_1656178348_n.jpg

Nice photos, everyone!

After seeing a lot of these pictures, I'm contemplating one of these days displaying him with his saber unlit and the hilt simply on his belt. The only thing that's holding me back is I feel that his lightsaber design is too unique to not have him wielding it.

Buy two! :vader:lightsabe

So I went ahead and removed the stitching from the left & right side.......Im happy that I can futz the hood more freely.

Anybody see these yet?
View attachment 247885
View attachment 247886
Die cast helmets with stands. Pretty nice looking and about 1/6 scale from what I can tell. This would be great for anyone who wants to pick up the second version of Kylo Ren if they release it with an Adam driver sculpt if they don't include the helmet.

Will it be possible for Poe's pilot helmet (Black Series) to fit on Rey's head?

I know it's not the exact same helmet but I thought the scene from TFA when Rey puts on the oversized helmet during her meal was adorable. One of my favorite smaller moments of the movie.

It'd be nice to recreate that scene once with Rey.

They look great don't they. I might get me some of these! I quite like the stormtrooper helmet.

Here is my new basic pose for Kylo.
7ec6f3854055498394055ea5a27a77e0.jpg
5fb85b8a64677c7892c3c6fc79f1df23.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I went ahead and remove the inner dress thingy and did a water treatment. Oh what a difference does it make! The puffiness at the waist was so annoying I was almost considering selling the figure. But now, what a beautiful thing it is.

12782247_10153210793841557_1996444607_n.jpg

He looks like anorexic Ren to me without the fat suit. He wasn't that slim in the movie.

I believe the black series helmets are made out of hard plastic guys. Not metal.

I would love to see someone do a video of all their mods as they're being done.

I'm always weirdly terrified I'm going to destroy my figure when I have to do anything with it beyond simple poses. Or rather, my wallet is terrified... :lol

Back