1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know, I love the hoodless look in the film but I kinda dig him with the hood so far.

Congrats, Flosi! Glad you dig the figure. He's one of the ones I've had the most fun with, in terms of posability he's up there with the OT Stormtroopers for me.

I stuck with the hood on (and down, tucked under the back of the helmet) until I got a bit frustrated with certain poses and then I ended up snipping the threads where the scarf attaches to the body (I think the scarf is still attached to the hood but not positive). Now he's been hanging out like this for a couple days.

dc9149f0635c045348e6b6e99b594573.jpg

Right, some advice needed! If you was going to display Ren with only one First Order Trooper, would you display it with the Standard Trooper, or an Officer?
I cannot decide which one to buy. My budget won't allow for two.

Right, some advice needed! If you was going to display Ren with only one First Order Trooper, would you display it with the Standard Trooper, or an Officer?
I cannot decide which one to buy. My budget won't allow for two.

Standard Trooper personally. I'd only get the Officer if I got it with a normal trooper.

Standard Trooper personally. I'd only get the Officer if I got it with a normal trooper.

Hmm, I suppose I do have the Sand Trooper and he has the shoulder thingy, so if I got the Officer it would be another Trooper with the shoulder piece.
But I like the red lol.

Do you really need to saturate it though? ^ I'd be worried about loosening the joints.

I remember getting the SS Anakin and doing that,lol. I use a spray bottle to do this now.

Back