1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine got here finally. Will try and take better photos when the lights are up, but these were the best Potato Photos I could take. The pictures hardly do the figure justice.
KaepeFT.jpg

NhwElsN.jpg

HWeoXpR.jpg

40Wd6Zu.jpg

OytY8fD.jpg

CF04rcb.jpg

I secured a second cloak through TA, so I modified my current one. The hood can be removed by snipping a few strings and I'm going try to reduce the thickness of it a bit. tmp_23679-IMG_20160129_2154521014697478.jpg

This one looks like it would be a Facebook photo with a caption something along the lines of, "Chillin' with Grandpa/Gramps". :lol

I wanted to make a clever title like that on my collection album, but I still know a few people who haven't seen the film yet 😓

I secured a second cloak through TA, so I modified my current one. The hood can be removed by snipping a few strings and I'm going try to reduce the thickness of it a bit. View attachment 241543

Great job on the mod, pose and photo. I much prefer this pose to the standard force stop one.

How much did the second cloak cost you? I don't see it available on TA right now.

I don't see it available on TA right now.

That's because he already purchased it.

I believe whenever TA sells parts, they only crack open one figure at a time and part it out, so whenever someone purchases a particular accessory, it's gone until if and when they decide to crack open another figure and part that one out. They seem like they usually do roughly every 1-2 weeks though. I think they've parted out 3 Vaders thus far.

I don't understand buying parts for parts you already have and have not damaged. The figure is meant to be toyed with. Some people will buy an extra shirt because the unzipped the sleeve.

Madness. No... severe OCD.

I don't understand buying parts for parts you already have and have not damaged. The figure is meant to be toyed with. Some people will buy an extra shirt because the unzipped the sleeve.

Madness. No... severe OCD.

Have to admit, I've come very close to doing this on occasion...but then pragmatism took over. The one I currently have realistically isn't damaged and/or the blemish isn't visible, so why do I need a new one? :lol

Back