1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive seen it 3x. I dont remember him actually putting the hood down. Ill have to look for it the next time I see it. Only times I remember seeing the full helmet is when he removed it for rey, and then the rest of the movie where he wasnt wearing that top part at all.

the robe of my figure has several wrinkles at the bottom that are annoying. How can I remove that? I obviously can't iron the robe because it's kinda of rubbery.

Id assume if this sells out then hopefully HT will revist the character without the mask but include 2 sculpts instead ;)

This guy is coming Monday and I can't wait!!! Even though I need to do some rearranging of my shelves.

Kylo Ren has arrived.

qmMRIPP.jpg

1seKl2L.jpg

ZQy0VMe.jpg

H6ntUlC.jpg

tQuK4ig.jpg

V8b541I.jpg

Very happy with it.

Does he ever actually put his hood down in the movie? I only recall seeing him with the hood up, and totally without that whole top section like later in the movie.

Watching it right now in a theatre, he has the top section on but the hood down in the scene where he throws a fit and destroys the control panel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the best wife EVER! She's buying me Kylo Ren tonight. Oh yes!! Happy Friday everyone! Haha

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Mine's at a UPS store awaiting pick-up. The wait is killing me.

I did the same thing, will have to wait until Monday (maybe Tuesday) to pick it up.

To settle the debate about the hood, there are actually inconsistencies in his costume while he is on the Star Destroyer toward the end. In the scene when he interrogates Rey, he has the top part on with the hood down. Then, in the scene where he is walking back to the interrogation room after talking to Snoke, he has no top part. The next scene we see him he is entering the interrogation room and has the top part, but with the hood down. Then pretty much for the rest of the Star Destroyer scenes he has no top part.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back