1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats! You won't be disappointed.

To me, the only thing on him that seems to be fragile is the forearm zipper on the side with the interchangeable LED saber arm, as DD mentioned. Other than that, he seems to be pretty sturdy. The belt seems to be a lot sturdier than Vader's fragile belt (probably because it's thicker, for one). Not many parts on him that seem like they can easily break.

Thanks for the heads up! I definitely use the light up arms/sabers on all of mine, so I'll be careful with the zipper.

Lookin' good....keep the pics coming!

....and thanks for the warning about the sleeve zipper, Dave...I'll use extra care for sure.

I want to order this so bad but I need to pay with paypal and I don't see a way to do it on a pre-order. Do I need to call Sideshow? I thought you could use paypal on a pre-order?

I want to order this so bad but I need to pay with paypal and I don't see a way to do it on a pre-order. Do I need to call Sideshow? I thought you could use paypal on a pre-order?

"Paypal Payments
Due to Paypal terms and conditions, we are only able to accept Paypal for in-stock and pre-orders that we are able to provide an exact shipping cost and final order totals. In-stock orders will be processed and shipped within 24-48 business hours. To make any changes to an in-stock order, please contact our Customer Service […]"

Shipping is why you can't pay with paypal.

"Paypal Payments
Due to Paypal terms and conditions, we are only able to accept Paypal for in-stock and pre-orders that we are able to provide an exact shipping cost and final order totals. In-stock orders will be processed and shipped within 24-48 business hours. To make any changes to an in-stock order, please contact our Customer Service […]"

Shipping is why you can't pay with paypal.

Ah.... Thank You. :)

Do third parties do deals with Sideshow for bulk orders or do they just go through the standard ordering process like us?

Wondering when BBTS is getting their shipment.
Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Do third parties do deals with Sideshow for bulk orders or do they just go through the standard ordering process like us?

Wondering when BBTS is getting their shipment.

i'm hoping sometime next week. can't wait.

Some shots of mine. It's the first time I've ever had a figure that I find hard to photograph. Somewhat no shot renders the badassness of the fig.

12662039_10153164899316557_8269659702619358468_n.jpg
12644772_10153164899306557_1560744132397821740_n.jpg
12654273_10153164899411557_5552439735683295250_n.jpg
1503509_10153164899401557_8008178075181975991_n.jpg

Yeah that helmet looks fantastic. Would want a second figure if I was going to display a driver sculpt anyway. Should have come with melted vader though :mad:

Got an email from BBTS saying they're getting theirs soon. I guess that's something lol.

Does he ever actually put his hood down in the movie? I only recall seeing him with the hood up, and totally without that whole top section like later in the movie.

Back