1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was lucky with this figure. Was able to get it for essentially $60 after using a lot of Christmas cash towards the total, which already had a 10% discount applied. Just waiting for my phone call to pick up. :yess:

ughh my order has been processing for a week now. Anybody know how long it usually takes?

ughh my order has been processing for a week now. Anybody know how long it usually takes?

Only a week? Try one year for some figures :lol

SSC will email you when they expect it in stock and when they will charge your card. Hopefully it will be soon.,

image.jpg

In mulling this fig, it seems pretty basic for $225 considering it doesn't have a headsculpt.

ANH Leia is probably comparable complexity-wise - simple hooded robe, boots, two weapons (versus the two saber, one with light-up) but it comes with a (well done) headsculpt and is $20 less. And Ren's pretty simple helmet is nowhere near as complex as Vader's.

I'd give the light-up saber feature a bit more weight if this was two years ago, but it's a standard feature now and this is the fourth release in a row with it.

I was thinking that too - as he wants to be/look like Vader he'll probably have a more impressive outfit when the next movie is released.

I have a feeling we'll get a different look for both Rey and Kylo Ren in both 8 and 9. Gotta sell those toys.

Any word from sideshow for when he's releasing? He's my most anticipated figure at the moment. Next figure I get wont be for a several months..

I think the Kylo Ren mask is pretty iconic to this franchise now. What I Think is that, similar to Vader in the OT, we'll get a "cleaner" Kylo Ren mask.

Yeah thats how I feel. I don't want them to change it too much because it already looks bada$$

Back