1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 302 - Avengers: AoU - Quicksilver

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. I think the gif is quite clever and funny.
2. I'm going to go a head and tell you something, but I'm not AIR or Brainiac so this is just assumption.

3. If this is a misunderstanding: It's ridiculous to think the costumes will stay the same from now to Infinity War as costumes change every movie.
4. If this isn't a misunderstanding: It's ridiculous to think the costumes will stay the same from Infinity War 1 to Infinity War 2 as costumes change every movie.

5. It's ridiculous to think the costumes will stay the same from Infinity War 1 to Infinity War 2 as costumes change every movie.

6. Being a completionist is a reason to buy two, or more, of the same figure. Option parts are a reason to buy two, or more, of the same figure.

Holy ****, does anyone ever read ALL the posts. I literally said "of course they will be different from AoU."

Infinity War is one extended movie into two parts, it is completely reasonable to think the costumes will stay the same from Part 1 to 2.

As for you posting the gif, it seems pretty ignorant.

The same figure, would literally be the same figure in said outfit. Maybe if you reword your statement like this.....

Being a completionist is a reason to buy two or more variations of the same hero.....

It is one extended movie in two parts the problem is EVERYONE is going to be in it and there will be two or more of some (like 3 caps for WS). We are at 17 for AoU i could see 30+ figures easily for IW.

Thor, Hulk, Widow, Hawkeye have had the same costume/suit through each separate movie they starred in. Of course they will have new costumes for IW, I just don"t see them changing them from part 1 to 2, same with Cap, Falcon, Scarlett Witch, Ant Man......

Only one I see having multiple variations of would be Iron Man.

You clearly misunderstood me. I am saying the costumes for Infinity War 1 and Infinity War 2 could be the same.

Of course they will be different from AoU, shouldn't even have to state that.

Given the current marvel patern I don't see them being the same. Most characters don't even have just one costume in one movie. It's a two parter, but it's still two seperate movies. The Lotr movies where filmed all at the same time and a lot of the characters had different costumes. And it's not nearly as big of a merchandising property.

Thor, Hulk, Widow, Hawkeye have had the same outfits through each separate movie they starred in. Of course they will have new costumes for IW, I just don"t see them changing them from part 1 to 2, same with Cap, Falcon, Scarlett Witch, Ant Man......

Those characters you mentioned all had seperate outfits in the movies. They just where not made into figures.

Holy ****, does anyone ever read ALL the posts. I literally said "of course they will be different from AoU."

Infinity War is one extended movie into two parts, it is completely reasonable to think the costumes will stay the same from Part 1 to 2.

As for you posting the gif, it seems pretty ignorant.

The same figure, would literally be the same figure in said outfit. Maybe if you reword your statement like this.....

Being a completionist is a reason to buy two or more variations of the same hero.....

It seems you have misunderstood what I said, I was speaking for AIR and Brainiac, not myself.

1. I have read all the posts, the one I was referencing that you did not mentioned AoU in was if AIR misunderstood what you said thinking you meant the outfits will be the same from now till Infinity War.

2. True, but people are introduced between them, and we actually can't say 100% if the events of said movies take place before, during, or after Infinity War as we are not Kevin Feige, so they could change between 1 and 2.

3. I wasn't, I was saying what I think AIR and Brainiac meant by the usage of said gif.

4. My statement stands.
Sentence one: The same figure from different movies means different box and stand logo, a 100% completionist would also get box and stand variations.
Sentence two: Things like alternate heads or battle damaged parts you would buy multiples of those figures for as many display options.

Thor, Hulk, Widow, Hawkeye have had the same costume/suit through each separate movie they starred in. Of course they will have new costumes for IW, I just don"t see them changing them from part 1 to 2, same with Cap, Falcon, Scarlett Witch, Ant Man......

:gah: By outfits I mean there suits/costumes, my bad.

To make sure I'm not misunderstanding this, do you mean their outfits/suits/costumes stayed the same for the duration of said movie? i.e. Thor's didn't change throughout Thor but changed between Thor and Avengers

I think we could easily see different costumes for the characters between Infinity War 1 and 2. They may simply have back up costumes that are different to the first one they wear and it depends on how damaged their outfits get during a battle to whether they change or not. We saw Iron Man went from the 43 to the 45 after it seemed the 43 was too badly damaged after his fight with Hulk in AoU. Instead of Tony just having another identical suit to use, he had a completely new version.

I think we'll see slightly different variations in the costumes for all of the characters.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think we could easily see different costumes for the characters between Infinity War 1 and 2. They may simply have back up costumes that are different to the first one they wear and it depends on how damaged their outfits get during a battle to whether they change or not. We saw Iron Man went from the 43 to the 45 after it seemed the 43 was too badly damaged after his fight with Hulk in AoU. Instead of Tony just having another identical suit to use, he had a completely new version.

I think we'll see slightly different variations in the costumes for all of the characters.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Or if anyone has to go to space :monkey3

The argument in this thread was more interesting and entertaining than the character the thread is dedicated to. :lol

This argument=
200w.gif

Slight derailment... was he ever actually called "Quicksilver" in the movie as such?... I guess he won't be now...

I haven't read the argument, but I'm guessing you mean it's full of holes?

One could say that. But I meant it was dead. lol.

and could even last longer than Quicksilver did in the movie: rotfl :rotfl

It was over the course of a couple hours, so technically it did. lol.

Slight derailment... was he ever actually called "Quicksilver" in the movie as such?... I guess he won't be now...

I actually can't remember and would like to know as well, but am to lazy to go to his MCU Wiki page even though I have the MCU Wiki open. lol.

Nope just the Twins or Pietro and Wanda Maximoff

I opened their MCU Wikis..Wiki's...Wikies....Wikis and Pietro was called "Quick little bastard." and Wanda was called "Little witch." and they also were called enhanced referring to both. Just something I thought was funny. lol.

I keep thinking of Cisco coming up with all the names for the characters in The Flash, lol...

Back