1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 302 - Avengers: AoU - Quicksilver

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll admit I was a bit surprised by the price, considering Budget Stark's information led me to believe it would be $195 or $200. I didn't really mind though, because I really wanted Quicksilver and was willing to cough up an extra $10 or $15 for him.

As far as the lack of accessories, I'm not terribly upset about that either. But, I think a custom diorama base with shattered Ultron components would have been really cool, considering his Ultron drone kill count (recall the numerous scenes where he plows through large groups of them) was pretty high.

Absolutely! And that's me done with Hot Toys til Infinity War (give or take a TFA Stormtrooper...maybe)

I am waiting for infinty wars to get the main avengers and thanos, that is if Hulk and Hawkeye are in infinity wars. Hopefully civil war that war machine, vision, scarlet witch and falcon are going to be made for civil war.

I completly agree. With BW people complain that the guns are just stuff to raise or "justify" the price. With Hulkbuster people are saying eliminate extras to drop the cost. With vision, same thing. With thanos, same thing. With QS and Hill it's bare bones and hot toys is either lazy or blah blah. No matter what they do people want the opposite. If this came with some "streak" effects and a cool base people would say they just want the figure for less. With thanos they do the throne and people want it cheaper without the throne.

It doesn't matter what these companies do. People always complain and ask for the exact opposite.

Look at drax. For months al you heard was people just wanted him. #anydraxwilldo but since his pants are the wrong color..it's #ijustwannabitch

:exactly: :goodpost: In the case of both QS and Drax I am just glad that we are getting them (plus Agent Hill but I consider her figure to be a bonus). Don't care what they do or don't come with, I want the figure not the accessories (most of which I just leave in the box anyways :lol ) I always thought that Quicksilver would be a 'bare-bones release' - and that I would still buy him regardless. Apart from that jacket he wore, theres not really a lot else he could have come with. :huh

Same here! I'll get a couple from CW and an odd fig here or there but I am definitely cutting WAY back to save for IW :woo

I'm scared to even think how much these will cost in 3 years. The IW collection from HT will probably do to bank accounts what Rhonda Rousey does to her opponents, I will probably have to tap out quick :lol

I'm scared to even think how much these will cost in 3 years. The IW collection from HT will probably do to bank accounts what Rhonda Rousey does to her opponents, I will probably have to tap out quick :lol

tumblr_n89u2fJU1d1rofocqo1_400.gif

Ouch :lol I can put up a fight but it might be KO for me too, I have no clue how I'm gonna handle IWPT1 let alone IWPT2 :thud:
and after I might be done with HT :lol :slap :rotfl
at least for a bit :lol

The costumes are gonna be the same for Infinity Wars, wouldn't they? No need to buy two of the same figures if so.

You clearly misunderstood me. I am saying the costumes for Infinity War 1 and Infinity War 2 could be the same.

Of course they will be different from AoU, shouldn't even have to state that.

Um, okay then, instead of telling me something just keep posting the same stupid gif.

1. I think the gif is quite clever and funny.
2. I'm going to go a head and tell you something, but I'm not AIR or Brainiac so this is just assumption.

3. If this is a misunderstanding: It's ridiculous to think the costumes will stay the same from now to Infinity War as costumes change every movie.
4. If this isn't a misunderstanding: It's ridiculous to think the costumes will stay the same from Infinity War 1 to Infinity War 2 as costumes change every movie.

5. It's ridiculous to think the costumes will stay the same from Infinity War 1 to Infinity War 2 as costumes change every movie.

6. Being a completionist is a reason to buy two, or more, of the same figure. Option parts are a reason to buy two, or more, of the same figure.

You clearly misunderstood me. I am saying the costumes for Infinity War 1 and Infinity War 2 could be the same.

Of course they will be different from AoU, shouldn't even have to state that.

It is one extended movie in two parts the problem is EVERYONE is going to be in it and there will be two or more of some (like 3 caps for WS). We are at 17 for AoU i could see 30+ figures easily for IW.

Back