1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 302 - Avengers: AoU - Quicksilver

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just like how people have enough Iron Man representation? :lol

Ultimate Ultron will happen. I can't see them skipping out on that figure and not cashing in on people who will buy both Prime and Ultimate. Whether they announce him later rather than sooner remains to be seen but I'm positive we'll see him eventually.

Will probably come with BD parts to recreate the end battle scene.

tumblr_nrz46ajAfw1qzco77o4_500.gif
tumblr_nrz46ajAfw1qzco77o1_500.gif

tumblr_nrz46ajAfw1qzco77o2_500.gif
tumblr_nrz46ajAfw1qzco77o3_500.gif

Just like the captain america representations, some collectors have 4 or 5 different captain america's has a display piece, adding the fact ultron is a rare villain where he was actually a badass marvel villain that was not a meh, but was really memorable

Well I am stuck in a rock and hard place, I want ultimate over prime, because I just think ultimate's design is much better and suits the villain collection better. But if I delay, and prime is sold out and they do not release a ultimate, that is a problem. I may just buy prime, if ultimate gets released, will just sell prime and buy ultimate then

Just like the captain america representations, some collectors have 4 or 5 different captain america's has a display piece, adding the fact ultron is a rare villain where he was actually a badass marvel villain that was not a meh, but was really memorable

Well I am stuck in a rock and hard place, I want ultimate over prime, because I just think ultimate's design is much better and suits the villain collection better. But if I delay, and prime is sold out and they do not release a ultimate, that is a problem. I may just buy prime, if ultimate gets released, will just sell prime and buy ultimate then
I'm hesitating to buy Ultron Prime for the same reason. I'd much rather have Ultimate Ultron. I'm hoping he is announced within the next couple of months.

I'm hesitating to buy Ultron Prime for the same reason. I'd much rather have Ultimate Ultron. I'm hoping he is announced within the next couple of months.

Yea HT's are frustrating, it seems like they want to make sure ultron prime sells out before releasing ultimate ultron. Which means I have to get ultron prime, then get ultimate ultron when I have prime, and then sell prime

This scene makes me want ultimate more and more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cz1JcDaZ6VE

Yea HT's are frustrating, it seems like they want to make sure ultron prime sells out before releasing ultimate ultron. Which means I have to get ultron prime, then get ultimate ultron when I have prime, and then sell prime

Yeah his speech there was really chilling. One of Ultron's more memorable scenes for sure.

Sadly, despite our hopes that it's announced soon, I agree with you that Ultimate won't be announced until long after Prime begins shipping. As much as I hate the strategy, it only makes sense financially for Hot Toys to wait a while, to ensure that they make twice as much from people who want Ultimate but purchase Prime as a result of their impatience for the former.

Yeah his speech there was really chilling.

Sadly, despite our hopes that it's announced soon, I agree with you that Ultimate won't be announced until long after Prime begins shipping. As much as I hate the strategy, it only makes sense financially for Hot Toys to wait a while, to ensure that they make twice as much from people who want Ultimate but purchase Prime as a result of their impatience for the former.

Oh yes, it was refreshing to watch a villain in a marvel film so terrifying from his inability to know the difference between destroying and saving earth, and wanting to detox the weak, and bring in the strong with his essence transferred into vision, compared to the fable loki.

Ultron's greatest line - (when the earth starts to settle, GOD THROWS A STONE AT it, and believe me he's winding up)

Yea too much sense from HT's point of view, I dont really want prime, I want ultimate. They know we will buy both, double the cash. But like I say, only quicksilver and Ultron I will get from the AOU lineup, will wait for civil war and infinity wars to collect the rest of the marvel hero's, that is if we get a warmachine, vision and scarlet witch from civil war and infinity wars lineup.

Even though I think Ultron is lingering in vision, considering how much he transferred into the vision body

Finally! Just pre-ordered and I am done with buying any Hot Toys until the eventual Black Panther, Captain Marvel, and Wasp!

HIGH FIVES TO EVERYONE!!!

:hi5: :hi5: :hi5: :hi5: :hi5: :hi5: :hi5: :hi5:

Well it's working for them with the Guardians lineup... Star-Lord sold out before even confirming Drax was coming out.. How many people will buy Drax just because they don't want an incomplete lineup, and how many people bought Star-Lord at the last minute so they didn't regret having an incomplete lineup months in the future if/when Drax comes out...

Spader was amazing as Ultron. The first line that comes to mind when I think about him will always be:

'Scream and your entire staff dies.'

Whedon can go from 'language please' to quiet malice just like that.

I know I've said this for several figures with very little accessories but this one takes the cake. He LITERALLY comes with nothing.

I know I've said this for several figures with very little accessories but this one takes the cake. He LITERALLY comes with nothing.

Even if HT wanted to give him accessories, what would it have been? Some Gatorade and a towel?
I don't get the whole "He comes with nothing" post. All he did was run around and get shot in the chest by Ultron in a jet. What were people expecting?

Back