1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 302 - Avengers: AoU - Quicksilver

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Quicksilver figure discussion

So War Machine, who was in the movie for 5 minutes max, gets a figure over Pietro, if this picture is the final group.

War Machine >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Swiss cheese boy

;)

War Machine had no R&D done, his molds were already made

From the Maria Hill thread, for those convinced QS is dead if he doesn't show up at SDCC.

Avengers (2012) line

MMS169 - Nick Fury (March 28, 2012)

MMS171 - Iron Man Mark VI (March 30, 2012)

MMS172 - Hawkeye (March 30, 2012)

MMS174 - Captain America (May 16, 2012)

MMS175 - Thor (May 17, 2012)

MMS176 - Loki (May 18)

MMS178 - Black Widow (June 14, 2012)

MMS185 - Iron Man Mark VII (July 26, 2012)

MMS186 - Hulk (August 22, 2012)

MMS189 - Agent Phil Coulson (November 21, 2012)

MMS196 - Iron Man Mark VII - Battle Damaged (April 3, 2013)

MMS227 - Chitauri Commander (November 22, 2013)
MMS228 - Chitauri Commander & Footsoldier set (November 22, 2013)

MMS229 - Bruce Banner (November 28, 2013)
MMS230 - Bruce Banner and Hulk set (November 28, 2013)

As you can see, the line was unveiled consistently through the summer like AOU's and then dropped off for months before unveiling Coulson and the BD Mark VII six months later. Banner and the Chitauri came literally a full year and a half after the movie opened in theaters.

If that's not hope for Quicksilver and Ultimate Ultron I don't know what is.

From the Maria Hill thread, for those convinced QS is dead if he doesn't show up at SDCC.

Avengers (2012) line

MMS169 - Nick Fury (March 28, 2012)

MMS171 - Iron Man Mark VI (March 30, 2012)

MMS172 - Hawkeye (March 30, 2012)

MMS174 - Captain America (May 16, 2012)

MMS175 - Thor (May 17, 2012)

MMS176 - Loki (May 18)

MMS178 - Black Widow (June 14, 2012)

MMS185 - Iron Man Mark VII (July 26, 2012)

MMS186 - Hulk (August 22, 2012)

MMS189 - Agent Phil Coulson (November 21, 2012)

MMS196 - Iron Man Mark VII - Battle Damaged (April 3, 2013)

MMS227 - Chitauri Commander (November 22, 2013)
MMS228 - Chitauri Commander & Footsoldier set (November 22, 2013)

MMS229 - Bruce Banner (November 28, 2013)
MMS230 - Bruce Banner and Hulk set (November 28, 2013)

As you can see, the line was unveiled consistently through the summer like AOU's and then dropped off for months before unveiling Coulson and the BD Mark VII six months later. Banner and the Chitauri came literally a full year and a half after the movie opened in theaters.

If that's not hope for Quicksilver and Ultimate Ultron I don't know what is.

From the hill thread-your statements are incorrect. The banner figure was previewed as early as Mid April 2013. A long time before the date you put in. All that work and it is wrong. Here is one of the preview images. There's lots more released before November. Here s a link to the one of the pages from this forum where it was discussed in April 2013.
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...damaged-mark-vii-movie-promo-edition-153.html

image.jpg

And HTs teased QS with that stand pic so everyone thinking he's not coming, you guys need to chill and watch it play out :lol

From the hill thread-your statements are incorrect. The banner figure was previewed as early as Mid April 2013. A long time before the date you put in. All that work and it is wrong. Here is one of the preview images. There's lots more released before November. Here s a link to the one of the pages from this forum where it was discussed in April 2013.
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...damaged-mark-vii-movie-promo-edition-153.html

View attachment 194950

So the figure was previewed April 2013.

Movie came out May 2012.

What's your point, guy?

Because here's mine - there hadn't been any new reveals for more A1 figures for over six months. Between November 2012 and April 2013 there was no indication of Banner coming or not coming. And we're in the same exact boat with Quicksilver. He's probably coming later and not having a prototype at SDCC this year doesn't mean he isn't being made.

So the figure was previewed April 2013.

Movie came out May 2012.

What's your point, guy?

Because here's mine - there hadn't been any new reveals for more A1 figures for over six months. Between November 2012 and April 2013 there was no indication of Banner coming or not coming. And we're in the same exact boat with Quicksilver. He's probably coming later and not having a prototype at SDCC this year doesn't mean he isn't being made.

He isn't trying to disprove that QS isn't coming, he's just saying the release schedule isn't a good indicator of if/when QS will be released.

He's saying the release schedule isn't a good indicator of if/when QS will be released.

As usual, he's wrong.

What happened with Banner between November 2012 and April 2013 is happening right now with Quicksilver. An absence from SDCC (Banner didn't appear at SDCC 2012) is absolutely no indication of Quicksilver's cancellation.

So, Chitauri and Banner were released far after the film, and how were sales for those two figures? Both deeply discounted on the Gift Card list from SSC's site. I wonder what lesson HT learned from that?

Drax ain't happening, and Quicksilver ain't happening. Nothing to see here, folks. Move on, enjoy your Iron Men, and goodnight!

Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Quicksilver figure discussion

As usual, he's wrong.

What happened with Banner between November 2012 and April 2013 is happening right now with Quicksilver. An absence from SDCC (Banner didn't appear at SDCC 2012) is absolutely no indication of Quicksilver's cancellation.

It's also an indication that he's being made. It is pointless to speculate and we should wait and see what happens

So, Chitauri and Banner were released far after the film, and how were sales for those two figures? Both deeply discounted on the Gift Card list from SSC's site. I wonder what lesson HT learned from that?

Drax ain't happening, and Quicksilver ain't happening. Nothing to see here, folks. Move on, enjoy your Iron Men, and goodnight!

There's nothing to suggest they'll come a year and a half later like those figures did.

All that can be surmised from Banner is that he wasn't at SDCC 2012 yet still happened. Quicksilver & Drax missed SDCC 2015 and like Banner - can still happen.

First Class Xavier and Rorschach could also still happen!

I don't understand why you bring them up when they're not relevant to the discussion at hand.

I guess you've made up your mind about these figures being cancelled despite evidence to suggest otherwise.

There's nothing to suggest they'll come a year and a half later like those figures did.

All that can be surmised from Banner is that he wasn't at SDCC 2012 yet still happened. Quicksilver & Drax missed SDCC 2015 and like Banner - can still happen.

So... What the point to highlighting when those figs were released? Could've just mentioned that they came out later

Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Quicksilver figure discussion

I don't understand why you bring them up when they're not relevant to the discussion at hand.

I guess you've made up your mind about these figures being cancelled despite evidence to suggest otherwise.

He brings them up cause they're exactly where QS and Drax were, teased, never heard from again :lol

He brings them up cause they're exactly where QS and Drax were, teased, never heard from again :lol

No, they're not.

So... What the point to highlighting when those figs were released? Could've just mentioned that they came out later

Dude, the point is simple. I've said it now three times. Banner missed SDCC 2012 and saw the light of day a year and a half later. Quicksilver & Drax missed SDCC 2015 and can very much see the light of day in the future. When exactly? I don't know.

Back