1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 302 - Avengers: AoU - Quicksilver

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Quicksilver figure discussion

No, they're not.

Dude, the point is simple. I've said it now three times. Banner missed SDCC 2012 and saw the light of day a year and a half later. Quicksilver & Drax missed SDCC 2015 and can very much see the light of day in the future. When exactly? I don't know.

How're they not?

And thank you, you just agreed with Motumex's point

How're they not?

Not gonna get into this. Sorry.

And thank you, you just agreed with Motumex's point

Nah, that guy thinks the HT announcement of "Full AOU lineup" is absolute and believes that Quicksilver and Drax not being ready for SDCC signals cancellation because prototypes HAVE to be ready at this point. Again, I don't pay attention to anything he says because he believes he's the co-chairman of HT. I look at dates and news articles to formulate opinions.

If Banner was at SDCC 2012, I'd concede things are not looking good for any post-SDCC 2015 AOU figures. Because that's not the case I firmly believe the QS & Drax prototypes weren't ready for SDCC 2015 and like Banner are coming later.

Nah, that guy thinks the HT announcement of "Full AOU lineup" is absolute and believes that Quicksilver and Drax not being ready for SDCC signals cancellation because prototypes HAVE to be ready at this point. Again, I don't pay attention to anything he says because he believes he's the co-chairman of HT. I look at dates and news articles to formulate opinions.

His point is that it's absolute in the legality of it all with licenses. Quicksilver could actually have a proto right now as we speak but due to legal issues, Marvel is telling them not to show it because they don't approve it.

He said that if "there was no prototype now, he's not being made". Meaning if they didn't start preproduction chances are they have no interest. But as I said before, Marvel could be telling HT don't show or announce it due to whatever reason.

And Motumex just knows how the industry works because he was actually a part of it, it's not that he's making it out of thin air.

I'm just gonna ignore the date comments because QS is exactly where my beloved HT Smooth Criminal was, teased, preview shown, and nothing to show. It ended up being canceled. No dates, just going straight off of what HT's put out in terms of advertising.

wYffLQM.gif

Wow that's extreme :rotfl

I was wondering when you would show up. I know how much you love these lengthy discussions :lol

:lol

I enjoy a good debate but these 2 are getting into it in seemingly every thread.

And yes, the keyboard diarrhea approach is something I often skip entirely. :lol

I enjoy a good debate but these 2 are getting into it in seemingly every thread.

And yes, the keyboard diarrhea approach is something I often skip entirely. :lol

I just like throwing my 2 cents :lol these 2 going at it is the only excitement in my life :lol

I just like throwing my 2 cents :lol these 2 going at it is the only excitement in my life :lol

You should frequent the statue section more often, the fire works were going off for the 4th of July this week. ;)

:fireworks:fireworks:flag:fireworks:fireworks

Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Quicksilver figure discussion

You should frequent the statue section more often, the fire works were going off for the 4th of July this week. ;)

:fireworks:fireworks:flag:fireworks:fireworks

Staying away :lol I don't need to get sucked into statues I'll buy a crap load and be in debt again :lol

But I am ordering that Spidey PF and Super girl looks pretty nice in the preview :lol

SEE IT'S STARTING!!!

If Banner was at SDCC 2012, I'd concede things are not looking good for any post-SDCC 2015 AOU figures. Because that's not the case I firmly believe the QS & Drax prototypes weren't ready for SDCC 2015 and like Banner are coming later.

Wow-your slow. First I never said that argument was what I believed. In fact I stated clearly it was not. You where posting to other people who asked the question and kept repeating dates. That where wrong. And asking why people didn't understand that you said it was all ok. So I clarified WHY THEY had questions. I'd be willing to bet they can look at dates too. (Which are not what you use to form your opinions. Unless I missed all the dates of previous discusion a we have had)

Also...the thing I have said about DRAX is that the EARLIEST he would be shown would be SDCC. And if not there no big. So maybe you looked at the wrong "dates" to get those "facts". I'd check your calendar. Seems broken.

Here's what I said about drax..the most recent post. Notice where I say SDCC is the "FIRST NOT LAST" chance to see it. That's pretty much the opposite of what you claim I said. I'm starting to see why you have such issue.

image.jpg

Also...neither figure has missed SDCC 2015. It ain't started yet. Anoth missed date. Check that calendar.

Also...this is the first time you brought up SDCC 2012. The "dates" you mentioned where, as you stated, appearance/announcement dates. Both banner and chitari where at SDCC 2013. And prototypes where shown months before that. Months ahead of the "1 and a half" years you mentioned as you highlighted a late summer release. All of which was 2013, not 2012. So from what I can see even the "dates" you did in fact use where wrong.

Last edited:

Wow-your slow. First I never said that argument was what I believed. In fact I stated clearly it was not. You where posting to other people who asked the question and kept repeating dates. That where wrong. And asking why people didn't understand that you said it was all ok. So I clarified WHY THEY had questions. I'd be willing to bet they can look at dates too. (Which are not what you use to form your opinions. Unless I missed all the dates of previous discusion a we have had)

Also...the thing I have said about DRAX is that the EARLIEST he would be shown would be SDCC. And if not there no big. So maybe you looked at the wrong "dates" to get those "facts". I'd check your calendar. Seems broken.

Also...neither figure has missed SDCC 2015. It ain't started yet. Anoth missed date. Check that calendar.

Also...this is the first time you brought up SDCC 2012. The "dates" you mentioned where, as you stated, appearance/announcement dates. Both banner and chitari where at SDCC 2013. And prototypes where shown months before that. Months ahead of the "1 and a half" years you mentioned as you highlighted a late summer release. All of which was 2013, not 2012. So from what I can see even the "dates" you did in fact use where wrong.

But did I get the legality part? That's how I understand it as of now

You where posting to other people who asked the question and kept repeating dates. That where wrong. I'd check your calendar. Seems broken.

Anoth missed date. Check that calendar.

From what I can see even the "dates" you did in fact use where wrong.

All of the dates I listed come from this site, genius.

Movie Masterpiece (MMS) | Hot Toys Complete Checklist

I'll make sure to forward an e-mail to Howard Chan titled "Motuxmen, self-proclaimed master of all things Hot Toys, believes your release dates are inaccurate."

QS is awesome :lol

And enough of taking personal shots at each other. There's no point in doing that, it just tells everyone that you can't come up with an argument to rebuttal.

I'd almost rather see a Maria Hill announcement than this 'discussion'.

Almost. ;)

I'd almost rather see a Maria Hill announcement than this 'discussion'.

Almost. ;)

It seems one sided...

And you and me both would want to see a Pepper "announcement" wouldn't we :rotfl

Quicksilver absent.

Didn't see that coming...

Back