1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 283 - Star Wars Episode IV: 1/6th scale Obi-Wan Kenobi

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would have to concur with everyone's sentiment. I think a SW collection without Ol' Ben would feel incomplete. Furthermore, who knows if we will ever get another chance at him. If you're on the fence and have the means to buy him, I wouldn't wait. If you get him and don't like, you can always resell later; as I would bet he will go up in value once all the retailers have sold-out.

Not trying to enable you, QGF... but do eeeet!!

Ditto man. I wasn't going to get this either but seriously how can you resist such a key character?

On that note, Im already 7 HT SW figures in..Honestly I need to taper off. Its getting costly.

but you do need this one

Agreed. People that pass on this guy are going to be really bummed out. This piece is essential with the ANH figures

Agreed. HT did a really good job with this figure in my opinion.

I would have to concur with everyone's sentiment. I think a SW collection without Ol' Ben would feel incomplete. Furthermore, who knows if we will ever get another chance at him. If you're on the fence and have the means to buy him, I wouldn't wait. If you get him and don't like, you can always resell later; as I would bet he will go up in value once all the retailers have sold-out.

Not trying to enable you, QGF... but do eeeet!!

I have zero respect for anyone who doesn't buy a doll that I like.

You'll ALL pay for this, do you hear? PAY!!

Dammit, that is a cool pose and brings some great Obi-Wan scenes to mind, Brooklyn. Hmm, first pic in a long while that's making me waver.

Dammit, that is a cool pose and brings some great Obi-Wan scenes to mind, Brooklyn. Hmm, first pic in a long while that's making me waver.

luke.jpg

:lol Yes, my resistance is surely being worn down. Part of what prevented me from ordering is I don't want too many figures, but I've decided to sell off all my tertiary characters/doubles (e.g., Tusken Raiders, Bossk) and stick with main characters and troops. That does open a spot for ol' Obi.

Get him before it's too late man. For such a simple character, he's REALLY well done. I mean, it's friggin obi wan!!
Sound advice, Brooklyn. Glad there is a second shipment coming in February, now.

:lol Yes, my resistance is surely being worn down. Part of what prevented me from ordering is I don't want too many figures, but I've decided to sell off all my tertiary characters/doubles (e.g., Tusken Raiders, Bossk) and stick with main characters and troops. That does open a spot for ol' Obi.
[...]

Yeeeahhh...if I got Obi Wan I'd need ANH Vader, Leia and both droids. Not gonna happen. As it is I'm close to done with Star Wars, and only because I'm a brutal editor.

Back