1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 283 - Star Wars Episode IV: 1/6th scale Obi-Wan Kenobi

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, with him showing up "sooner", here's hoping some production version images pop up soom....anxious to see how he turned out...

HT is probably rushing to clear the decks for all that FA stuff flooding over the next year+.....

I think he'll turn out fine. People were in panic mode before Chewbacca came out and practically declaring the figure a disaster but now most seem to like it a lot. Han seems pretty well received overall too.

I think he'll turn out fine. People were in panic mode before Chewbacca came out and practically declaring the figure a disaster but now most seem to like it a lot. Han seems pretty well received overall too.

Agreed. Payday is next Tuesday, I'm going to pre-order and pay in full then.

I think he'll turn out fine.

I think the HS is fine. Not jaw-droppingly brilliant, but the likeness is certainly there. Certainly a lot more than some of HT other recent figures. *cough* Han Solo

I think it's the lack of vertical frown lines Sir Alec had that is letting this down.

g41Nz04.jpg

I'm going to be picking him up when he is released over here so it will be really great to see all the in-hand pics of him when he starts rolling out. I think HT already did a great job with him and hopefully the final version is the same.

I guess in hand pics could start showing up as early as this Sunday night? If its for October delivery here, then he's already on the boat and being delivered in Asia as we post.

I'm both happy and a little freaked out over this. I can swing it but I was counting on that padding that my overtime was gonna give me in December.

Thinking of cancelling my pre-order for this and re-ordering with the August coupon. Either that or I might just use it for the Sandtrooper.

Thinking of cancelling my pre-order for this and re-ordering with the August coupon. Either that or I might just use it for the Sandtrooper.

Considering the same. Wish I knew if the October date was firm. SS has done this before... and the thing ended up being delivered on its old schedule.

Didn't it have an NRD? Or did it come out before that business started?
I pre-ordered prior to the NRD so that's the one downside if I decide to re-order. I'm not too concerned about it not turning out decent and it would take a lot for me to cancel it. Really wish that the NRD didn't apply to so many figures now days. In a way it's not a big deal but the principal of it is sort of annoying to me.

PLASTIC ENEMIES added a new photo to the album: It binds the galaxy together.

10994070_946177385420590_8527075552723616551_n.jpg

Back