1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 283 - Star Wars Episode IV: 1/6th scale Obi-Wan Kenobi

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The v2 paint app helps the Solo sculpt a lot. I'm not a fan of the stock v1. All the blokes look equally short of the mark to me.

Can anyone tell me how the lightsaber hook is attached to his belt? Is it something that was glued on or something that required installation? Just bought this guy used and I don't see the hook.

Hi, im planning on having this displayed with the hood on. The robe doesnt have any bleeding issues right? Im scared that if i leave it for some time it may stain the head sculpt

Hi, im planning on having this displayed with the hood on. The robe doesnt have any bleeding issues right? Im scared that if i leave it for some time it may stain the head sculpt

I've had my hood displayed on for long periods since he was first released and so far, no issues with staining or bleeding. Nor have I read any reports on here about any problems.

random but... anyone else think a SW rebels animated style appearance sculpt would be cool for this?

random but... anyone else think a SW rebels animated style appearance sculpt would be cool for this?

Totally. I saw in a Vader thread that some people are using his Rebels style helmet on HT and Sideshow Vader. That would be a great pairing n a shelf.

Totally. I saw in a Vader thread that some people are using his Rebels style helmet on HT and Sideshow Vader. That would be a great pairing n a shelf.

did see that so wanted to do the same. was thinkin animated style hand set be good as well in combo with animated obi sculpt. that duel with maul was... yeah so good.

An animated Ben would be awesome. I have purchased multiple Obi-wan heads from Toy Anxiety just for alternate projects because I love it so much. I used Asmus and Sideshow parts to make a Gandalf the Grey with this Hot Toys figure. I love it to death.

An animated Ben would be awesome. I have purchased multiple Obi-wan heads from Toy Anxiety just for alternate projects because I love it so much. I used Asmus and Sideshow parts to make a Gandalf the Grey with this Hot Toys figure. I love it to death.

Is this animated Obi Wan enough ? :rotfl:rotfl

C_3zJILXoAAnq72.jpg

Does anyone know if the Trevor Grove sculpt (Sideshow) fits on a HT body? I have noticed this head is a little bigger than HT body

Noticed some staining of the hands/finger tips the other day while rearranging the display. Looks like the robe dye and the hands dont mix. did not notice any issues around the headsculpt however.

I would guess it has something to do with the plastics used. The hands are a much softer plastic and have less paint then the head. Sucks that it happens. I was always afraid the robe would stain something. I actually have him display with the shirt sleeves slightly poking out from the robes with the robe pushed back a little so they don't touch the hands.

This happened to my TDK Alfred. The black coat stained his hands but not the back of the head sculpts neck.

Back