1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 279 - Star Wars Episode IV: 1/6th scale Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I added some realistic fur to my vader. I think it turned out pretty well

DUZ2jc3.jpg

Lenses were never red so it is unnecessary. Now if you want to replace the lenses with dark amber, that's something else.

Thanks!

Eager to see how your helmet looks lowered.

I was wondering how it would look by paining flesh tone on the inside of the helmet or the lenses. I can't break mine apart again or I'd try

Any tips on getting the helmet of? Tried wiggling but it won't budge. The sideshow came of easy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Regarding the brows: I'm sure it looks good in hand, Chakaman, you have some really hot lights hitting him for these pictures. Once the brows are matte black and don't bounce so much light at the edge it should be perfect. In the movie you can basically see three notches on his nose, even as the widows peak is hanging over the top one. Go by that to judge your height.

Yes, the lights in my work area are pretty bright. I will take some letter pics today in natural light.

I can see from my pics I need to straighten the dome a bit. Thanks for comments everyone.

Any tips on getting the helmet of? Tried wiggling but it won't budge. The sideshow came of easy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just keep at it. You should hear glue cracking as you move it side to side. Eventually it will come loose.

I can't believe what people are doing to a $300 HT figure in here.:lol Cajones of titanium.:clap

Looking great though, Chakaman.

Back