1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 279 - Star Wars Episode IV: 1/6th scale Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Darth Vader Sixth Scale Figure

After waiting for Batman Returns images for three years this wait feels like seconds.....

Lol, I'm not even a DC fan and I'm familiar with the Batman Returns interminable delays. Surely BTTF has to give you guys some hope, though? I bet it's just around the corner, Bo!

I have no hope for this week... We have Boba Fett, Mark XLIII, plus prototype reveals of Ultron, Thanos and Hulkbuster from the 19 - 21. It's gotta be the week after!!! *sweats*

Wasn't it lerath who said it'd be months?

"Tell lerath...he was right."

darth-vader-no-helmet.jpg

FWIW, I don't agree with him. Still funny, though. :lol

Vader will be $274 and Obi-Wan will be $254. Think we'll have 2 sculpts with Obi so that'll run the price up a bit. Vader will have light effects to bring his price up.

Edit: Now that I look at it that price seems a little steep for Obi Wan. $225 seems a little more accurate to me. Just guesstimates here people.

An estimate is a guess, so no reason to say guesstimate. :wave

Still looking forward to new pictures.

Does this indicate new SS or HT product coming up for pre-order this weekend?
"For fans in Hong Kong, a number of Sideshow’s Star Wars collectibles will be showcased at Toy Soul 2014 from Dec 19 – 21 and selected items will be open for pre-order."

Back