1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the pics. My order is with a local guy so I won't see him until a few weeks after SSC ships there's so probably around October before he is on my shelf...but pics like this make me happy that I ordered the two pack.

I am glad some folks are okay with this Chewie, but I just can't settle for this. Its all just my opinion but I feel HT did a good job with the fur, which was probably the biggest hurdle, but the snout, eye placement and head shape are way off to me.

Messy hair looks a lot better, but the snout is still killing the entire look.
Still, a very impressive figure. Must be awesome in hand!

Thanks for the pics.

Its all just my opinion but I feel HT did a good job with the fur, which was probably the biggest hurdle, but the snout, eye placement and head shape are way off to me.

Those are facts and can't really be disputed - almost everyone can see and agree on these results, whether they like them or not or whether they think the likeness is sufficiently there or not. It's really all about whether these results are acceptable to the purchaser. Some will buy, some won't, some people will futz, some won't - and everything in between and around the edges. ;)

Man that muzzle and eyes look rough. Body and bowcaster look great though. Still glad to get him. I ordered 2 pack and single Chewbacca also. Hopefully looks better in person.

Great pic's goldo38.

Austin%20Powers%20singalong%20smaller.jpg

Shame about the head. Body and fur looks good but that head is a deal-breaker for me.

Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible...

Can't wait for this. We never thought it would happen, but we now have a decent, mass-produced, hairy Chewie.

Goldo, the 4th 5th and 6th pictures in your set are perfect examples of how proper futzing changes a figure from meh to pretty damn good!! Great job

Great pics, goldo!

Best looking 1/6 Chewie I've ever seen and aside from the muzzle mis-step HT did a bangup job for a mass produced, furred Chewbacca. I paid nearly twice as much for custom a few years back that didn't look half as good and had like 4 points of articulation. I'm more than happy to have this one on my shelf.

Han looks like he'll be a disappointment like Indy was to me but still good enough to display.

Thanks again for the pics, goldo! I love the ESB wind blown Chewie look the best so far. :rock

Back