1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^ Yeah, have to say that pic looks great, qbomb. Maybe I'll pick-up Chewie a la carte and just ditch Solo. Will wait for more futzed pics.

yeah I didn`t like the way han looked but I preordered chewie the first day he went up. cant wait to get him in hand might try my custom sculpt to see how much better or worse. but either way cant wait

I mean , you always have other options available out there other then hot toys :rotfl

25i9a2q.jpg

hanchewiecustom.jpg

Custom-12-Inch-Chewbacca-Star-Wars.jpg

dcf87934031a657c195369469ddcc85a.jpg

Went ahead and canceled both Han and Chewie.
The prototypes looked better and the finished product wasn't good enough.
Got my NRD back too.

Thank you goldo38 for posting all those detailed photos. Is the hair on the head easy to style or does it droop out of place, and is the hair on the chin glued down?

Wait, you made a custom Chewie sculpt??? ;)

I tell ya, if nothing else, you've gotta admire the General's enthusiasm!

…I will use my custom sculpt to make the ultimate chewbacca

well at least my custom sculpt will finally come to use.

I wonder how my custom Chewbacca head sculpt would look on this Chewbacca

…if this doesn`t look as good I will use mine for sure

…I said it many times in this thread that I might just use the custom Chewbacca sculpt that I made…

when I did my custom Chewbacca mask…

…when I was going to make a Chewbacca in this form then hot toys came out with it. I was like heck with it I will use there body with my sculpt…

…im hoping I can use the mask I made for him…

:duff

Lol, I'm thinking we should make this into a drinking game.
:chug:chug:chug:medic

Back