1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is anyone else a bit disappointed with Han's body? Its the first necked body I've had that was hard plastic and not covered with rubber. I don't like that it limits the neck and shoulder articulation and has single jointed elbows. Also, I think he's a bit too muscular around the chest. Makes the vest sit differently than in the movie. I think a regular narrow shoulder truetype with a rubber chest/neck would've worked better. I've got a soldier story s2 that I might try out.

The neck and upper torso are a hard rubber much the same as HT other figs. The elbows could have been double jointed alright for better articulation but for me it's only a minor nitpick and you can still get some great poses with it.

The neck and upper torso are a hard rubber much the same as HT other figs. The elbows could have been double jointed alright for better articulation but for me it's only a minor nitpick and you can still get some great poses with it.

The double-jointed elbow only bugs me as I considered using this body for the Han Hoth figure to give them some consistency and would have preferred the extra articulation, but with the extended pegs for the boots this body might not have worked well anyhow. I'll just see how they are side by side when I get them and probably leave the Hoth figure as is.

I would have preferred double jointed elbows too. No reason they couldn't have done that since the sleeves cover the joint.

Thanks for clearing that up for me! Comparing to figures I own, I thought it would be a softer rubber like DX10/13 and Avengers Thor and widow, which have a balljoint at the collarbone inside the neck. Heck even Hulk has neck articulation. It's definitely not a deal breaker. I'm in love with the set, but Han is pretty slouchy in ANH and I was hoping to pose him similarly.
034998411c2019eb34d1899fdbd76661.jpg

Just got my notice for shipping soon appx Tue 13th(in warehouse in 6 days) notice for Single Han and Single Chewy.

Can't wait!!!

Back