1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Matrix

STOP IT!!! :wink1:

You are making the wait for these too much to bear...

stop-don-t-stop-signs-4622099.jpg

You guys are silly -- its so obviously the same guy.

Do you recognize yourself when you get a haircut or do you scream when you pass a mirror?

I think that was the point of the two gifs - beyond the superficial differences, it's clearly the same face.

The other difference is that ROTLA has beautiful photography/palette and ANH is flat and even ugly in some places. Vittorio Storaro vs. a 1960's British Industrial film.

Looking great but a little Fred Astaire.:lol

star_wars_kinect.jpg

Where did you dig up that old fossil?
e567e089a7c7ba61dd76ddbddc8b0a49.jpg

For some reason, the Ford likeness is more apparent to me on the stormtrooper body.

Is anyone else a bit disappointed with Han's body? Its the first necked body I've had that was hard plastic and not covered with rubber. I don't like that it limits the neck and shoulder articulation and has single jointed elbows. Also, I think he's a bit too muscular around the chest. Makes the vest sit differently than in the movie. I think a regular narrow shoulder truetype with a rubber chest/neck would've worked better. I've got a soldier story s2 that I might try out.

Is anyone else a bit disappointed with Han's body? Its the first necked body I've had that was hard plastic and not covered with rubber. I don't like that it limits the neck and shoulder articulation and has single jointed elbows. Also, I think he's a bit too muscular around the chest. Makes the vest sit differently than in the movie. I think a regular narrow shoulder truetype with a rubber chest/neck would've worked better. I've got a soldier story s2 that I might try out.

Wait what? I assumed the neck had a rubber-covered joint like the DX04. That's troubling.

Yeah I agree the chest does look a bit too broad for Ford in that movie, and would be curious to see what it looks like on another body.

Back