1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 249 - The Joker (Bank Robber Version 2.0) - 1/6 - TF Exclusive 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't see that kMIRO repaint looking like Heath at all. Its nicely painted sure, but looking like Heath? Not to me. I wouldn't want HTs to go in that direction.

and this DC Direct figure....not a good Heath likeness at all IMO.

Attachments

• joker5.jpg
    joker5.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 217
One of my favorites....Howard Studio's 1:1 bust. its like 99.9% there and extremely life-like. This and Adam's are my favorite Jokers.

SilLedger1.jpg

One of my favorites....Howard Studio's 1:1 bust. its like 99.9% there and extremely life-like. This and Adam's are my favorite Jokers.
(...)

That looks scary real! I liked Adam's for a long time but more and more I find that the one most point out all the time looks soo deadpan boring. There were other ones he made with different expressions that I liked more, though they weren't that good accuracy wise, since they were earlier works as far as I know.

Pretty curious what Aletera will come up with this year. :yess:

Please note, this is an early work of him and the sculpt got damaged / deformed and I think it still looks miles better than most other creations:

attachment.php

This is a teaser of a new fixed version that is work in progress:

IMG_8667.jpg

Here is his thread btw:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?139197

Seeing the DCD sculpt with the paint scraped off, it seems obvious to me that the one problem it has is the thin upper lip. Other than that I think it's pretty much perfect--it really looks like a Ledger face scan.

What would you do if you fell into a coma for about two years and missed out on this one too?

Agreed. I keep lookin at mine and just shake my head. Why couldn't they have used the dx01 material with the dx11 tailoring? It really rubs me the wrong way. But then again, it should rub me the right way when I get out of the shower! Hahaha

You know, the real costume had that bath rug look too, maybe not as much as the DX11, but after I saw at these photos, I didn't feel too bad about the DX 11 coat :) I'm sure in person is even more obvious than in the pic.

Man, that looks crappy up close. I never realized that. Looks like the bed that I use for my dogs crate.

Back