1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 249 - The Joker (Bank Robber Version 2.0) - 1/6 - TF Exclusive 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
somebody know this maybe: i got hot toy two face but the stand (that thing between his legs) is broken, can i buy
just a cheap stand and add that thing on the two face base?

other topic no body talks :p

I hate myself for watching the dark knight again this afternoon.
I want you to see your friends , Bill misses you

u4ypumyp.jpg

You do have the EB Joker, correct?

Who would you say the HS it compares to HT's best effort?

The EB headsculpt is better than any HT Ledger sculpt, in that it really looks like Ledger from certain angles, but it's too narrow and has it's own set of issues.

You won't.

I remember when everyone was going ape**** over the TF 2011 Begins Batman. "Oh no, it's gonna sell out in minutes!" Hell, people even exchanged their sideshow passwords so they could secure one (Skiman did mine while I was at work :lol). What ended up happening? Minutes turned into hours, hours turned into days. **** didn't sell out quick at all.

Same deal with Scarecrow and Demon Bats, there were so many opportunities to snag a set it wasn't even funny. Even Sideshow got a refresh batch late in the game.

The site crashed that night.

Hang on! I just found a reason to pick this guy up. I can pose the new Bank Robber Joker with his clown mask on & my old fig with his mask off :panic:
Hot Toys are geniuses really. :exactly:

Was thinking the same thing. I have mine kneeling with the mask and the bag full of money.

9738364842_ae13c971fd_h.jpg

noob question, is this just a repaint of the same headsculpt?

Okay here are all the improvements:

-New paint + new hairline
-The shirt doesn't have the chunky snap on the collar
-Duffel bag has more accurate interior
-Grenade/smoke and purple fabric behind pants
-Pants don't have the golden button on waist
-Added Backdrop (I guess...)
-Added Knife

Debatable
-Mask fused sculpt for more shape accuracy
-Diamond stand instead of standard
-No belt for more accuracy
-Shotgun instead of machine gun

They should have given us a new sculpt, watch, and white shirt buttons.

Last edited:
Okay here are all the improvements:

-New paint + new hairline
-The shirt doesn't have the chunky snap on the collar
-Duffel bag has more accurate interior
-Grenade/smoke and purple fabric behind pants
-Pants don't have the golden button on waist

Debatable
-Mask fused sculpt for more shape accuracy
-Diamond stand instead of standard
-No belt for more accuracy

They should have given us a new sculpt, watch, and white shirt buttons.
You forgot

Stupid, worthless, no good, go***mn, freeloading son of a *****. Retarded, big mouth, know-it-all, *******, jerk. You forgot ugly, lazy and disrespectful. Shut up *****. Go fix me a turkey pot pie. No dad, what about you? **** you. No dad, what about you? **** you. Dad, what about you? **** you.

I'm not a sculptor, but how do they resculpt a hairline on something that was already made? If they want to save money by repainting a figure, why resculpt part of it? And if they did re-sculpted the hairline, why not the rest of the head?

Back