1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 249 - The Joker (Bank Robber Version 2.0) - 1/6 - TF Exclusive 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe he doesnt know too much bout HT prices, or maybe there was some last minute, emergency stuffs that need quick funds.

Seller feedback seems to be legit, and nothing seems out of the ordinary.

I think once you receive it in hand and compare the two suits, you might wanna swap it out and sell the V1 suit. Paint on the shoes might even be better too, since HT improved tremendously since 2008. Along with the inner body, hands etc.

Heck, I think just by selling the Joker head, youd already be getting like what, 50% of your money back :lol

Yeah, but I'm sure you saw Hydeous, that's the only Hot Toys figure he's sold. He does have 100% and great, active feedback though, so I dunno. I did send him a "is this real life" message, and he said he'll be receiving it from Sideshow tomorrow and shipping same day, so we'll see.

And yeah, if it does come to me, that glossy ass repainted V1 headsculpt will be the first thing to go. I can't believe reviewers are praising that damn thing, "oh it's sweat just like in da movie". Looks like a disgruntled sweat shop worker took a can of crazy gloss to it, worse than the DX 11. Even the mask has it.

qyhyza3a.jpg

I love this figure and this town deserves a better class of criminal!!

Can you raise the shoulders up? They seem a bit too low, haha.

Yeah, but I'm sure you saw Hydeous, that's the only Hot Toys figure he's sold. He does have 100% and great, active feedback though, so I dunno. I did send him a "is this real life" message, and he said he'll be receiving it from Sideshow tomorrow and shipping same day, so we'll see.

And yeah, if it does come to me, that glossy ass repainted V1 headsculpt will be the first thing to go. I can't believe reviewers are praising that damn thing, "oh it's sweat just like in da movie". Looks like a disgruntled sweat shop worker took a can of crazy gloss to it, worse than the DX 11. Even the mask has it.

You're one of them!

tumblr_mebxsh2tU41qgopjqo1_500.gif

It might just be the angle since it looks a little like a downward shot. Or it could be that Heath just hunches a lot in the film. :wink1:

Yeah, looks real bad. Hypocritical even. I really didn't think that dude would accept an offer that low. At first I thought it was a mistake.

Well, I still fought the powers maaaan, didn't pay no $270/$300. Sideshow didn't get my money! Besides, it ain't over till it's over and I got tracking and it's on my workdesk. If karma is real, I'll get ****ed I bet.

No, I always thought that it was just a matter of time before you add one up to your collection. So I dont see it as hypocrite move at all.

Congrats on getting a good deal on this, I dont really see much of similar deals on ebay. And as additional info, the batch that were released for the local TF are all sold out and I dont see anyone selling it that much, if any at all.

I dont think hed be stupid enough to jeopardize his flawless feedback for a measly $200 bucks, when he can get so much more from his day to day sales on ebay. :lol

I dunno how that head looks like in hand, but there are a few pics that make him look somewhat decent, check out the batman collection thread, a member that goes by the username Shiro had his DX11 with that head, and it looks pretty good. But yeah, I still prefer the DX11 head over that anyday. Might swap it out for a bit, but I dunno, we'll see when I get him in hand.

Got mine today, just posed it quickly. I really like the figure. I prefer it over the first version. If I had one complaint, it would be that the suit jacket is too tailored. The suit in the film was rather ill fitting and for the few minutes I spent posing it, I had trouble reproducing that look. Although when not comparing it side to side with a film still it looks really nice. Also be careful when messing with the watch. The face looked as if it could come off when adjusting.

Here's a quick pic:
image.jpg

Nah, we're just all playing. Hell, I think any one of us would get it if we could for $200 or however much he got it for.

Sorry Alpha, it's just the angle of the photographs being taken. Looking downward makes his neck appear longer like the most recent one above. I'm sure it looks fine since my V1.0 BR looks the same that way. :wink1:

This thing looks like it turned out great guys congrats. If it wasn't so expensive I would consider getting it but for that price I would want the traditional Joker look.

From the above 2 pics that shows similar poses between the v1 and v2, its clear to see that the tailoring has improved quite alot. Which the inner body has quite a contribution too.

Got mine today. Really dig it. Love the grenade on the back of his suit and the bag. I'm going for the cocked head look with mine at the moment. Since I missed this one the first time around, I really feel like I'm only one figure away (the first DX Dark Knight Joker) now from a complete Batman figure collection.

Got this sexy beast in today, I personally think the updated sculpt looks better than the DX11.

371c980dda6c1b7acf01e7d42ff189b0.jpg

Looks great, pturtle.

Cant help but notice the tailoring and body proportions. Looks slim and nicely tailored, the V1 looks bulky and fat from the photo above.

Thanks Hydeous :duff

I tried to wrinkle his jacket up a bit, I think with proper futzing the suit can be a lot more screen accurate.

I got in 3 figures this week, and this one is easily my favorite. I didn’t have V1 so maybe thats why I’m probably loving it more than most here.

I had the opportunity of owning the v1 briefly twice :lol

Last I had it was 2011 if Im not mistaken, so I guess I can say that Im also in the same boat as you, as in - "didn’t have V1 so maybe thats why I’m probably loving it more than most here club."

Back