1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude eats, sleeps and breathes super heroes. Pretty much the only thing he talks about, ever. I wasn't even into this stuff when he was born, I'm here because of him, contrary to what most people think.

Dude eats, sleeps and breathes super heroes. Pretty much the only thing he talks about, ever. I wasn't even into this stuff when he was born, I'm here because of him, contrary to what most people think.
How old is he? That's very cool. I just got done taking my 10-year old daughter on a cinematic tour through the MCU. She enjoyed them for the most part, but she is most definitely not fanatical about it. That said, I've observed that she talks about them a lot more than I thought she would. And yesterday, she heard a song from Captain America: The First Avenger, which she saw once over a month ago, and she remembered the appropriate scene in the movie. Closet Avengers fan? :dunno

Waiting for the AOU Cap to be delivered is driving me nuts.

I tried getting a better photo of my Bucky repaint to try and keep my mind off of the wait. Soon I'll be able to take some awesome photos of both of them....if Monday ever COMES. :impatient:

18616922048_5e34735b18_c.jpg

^ Very nice photo jenjen. He looks great.

I hate waiting for figures too...although the AoU Cap looks like he will be well worth the wait. :)

Personally I see this figure going up quite a bit once it's gone, like Bane and Rescue Cap did. But maybe that's just wishful thinking.

Considering what a fantastic figure it is, with two heads and loads of accessories, and the fact that pretty much everyone on the planet loved the movie, I'm really surprised it didn't sell out long ago.

I was going to try and getting him off eBay, like I had done with the Mandarin which arrives Tuesday and got him for 150/60 dollars. He is a bit hard to get hold of on Ebay, so I had to get him off SST. I am surprised he is still available, much like allot of the winter soldier lineup. Same with falcon really, wonder if he will have a new release with civil war

I would be shocked if HT didn't make a Falcon for Civil War. THe new suit looks amazing and I'm counting on them making it so I can get that one and not the camo gear one from WS.

I hope they fix the wings. They look impressive from a distance, but when you're playing with them, they're so limited compared to what they could do on screen. A couple more joints in them, and a back and forth joint somewhere near the connection to the backpack would add SO much to the posing options.

I dunno, it really doesn't seem like the Winter Soldier Falcon figure sold really well. If this one didn't sell well, it wouldn't surprise me if HT skipped it in Civil War. Unless the costume is totally different and he plays a major role in the movie.

I would be shocked if HT didn't make a Falcon for Civil War. THe new suit looks amazing and I'm counting on them making it so I can get that one and not the camo gear one from WS.

I really like the red, and while the likeness was good on the WS version, I'm hoping for something better from the CW one, although chances are they will recycle

I finally got to opening my figure and realized that I can't put on the masked head sculpt. Anybody have this happen with theirs? It's like the interior hole isn't big enough for the round peg. The unmasked sculpt pops on and off with ease.

I had that exact problem. Took me a while to get the sculpt on. You just have to steadily apply a lot of force. I finally used a hair dryer to heat the socket... That might have helped, I dunno. Try that and keep pushing it down.

I had that exact problem. Took me a while to get the sculpt on. You just have to steadily apply a lot of force. I finally used a hair dryer to heat the socket... That might have helped, I dunno. Try that and keep pushing it down.

Once you got your on, was it was to pop back off and on again, or is it a struggle each time?

Back