1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven't ordered him yet, but I'm planning on it! Loved Sebastian Stan's portrayal on film of him! This character is easily one of my favorites in the Marvel universe, both comic and MCU!

Great, you won't be disappointed with this figure if you get him, awesome figure, awesome character!! :rock

^ I've never considered Bucky a villain, either. He was a great antagonist in TWS, but wasn't an actual villain.

Loki is still my favorite MCU villain.

:exactly::goodpost:

Jump on it!! Awesome figure like everybody else said.

Just ordered him and the XL Legends Studio case directly from SS. Used the promo code for some of the Avengers figs (20% off select 1/6th scale: Banner, Winter Soldier, and Chitauri are the only HT figs it will work on) and used APR15 for $20 off the case. The APR15 is good on any in-stock or item that has been up for PO for a while, but I think it expires tomorrow. The Avengers coupon code I had is AVG15VA8DD8ZI. It was one that popped up when I was shopping on their site so I don't know if anyone else will be able to use it or not, but worth a try!

Just ordered him and the XL Legends Studio case directly from SS. Used the promo code for some of the Avengers figs (20% off select 1/6th scale: Banner, Winter Soldier, and Chitauri are the only HT figs it will work on) and used APR15 for $20 off the case. The APR15 is good on any in-stock or item that has been up for PO for a while, but I think it expires tomorrow. The Avengers coupon code I had is AVG15VA8DD8ZI. It was one that popped up when I was shopping on their site so I don't know if anyone else will be able to use it or not, but worth a try!

Sweet deal, looking forward to those pics. I've some close to pulling the trigger on the LS cases myself but haven't committed yet. They look darn purdy though ;)

295672.gif

:lol

waited a long time,ordered it last week,will be here in a few days.loved the winter soldier in the movie,great character as a "villain" and the pics of the figure made me buy this guy.come on DHL speed up:impatient:

Picked this up last night for under retail. I think it's different enough from the AOU version to justify the purchase. Dammit wrong post. Title seemed this was about the captain lol

^ I've never considered Bucky a villain, either. He was a great antagonist in TWS, but wasn't an actual villain.

In TV/movie trope hero/villain terms, he is the Dragon to Pierce being the Big Boss... he's the Darth Vader (A New Hope version) of the movie. Sometimes they aren't actually as nasty as other movie villains, and are known for heel/face turns..

In TV/movie trope hero/villain terms, he is the Dragon to Pierce being the Big Boss... he's the Darth Vader (A New Hope version) of the movie. Sometimes they aren't actually as nasty as other movie villains, and are known for heel/face turns..

Bucky is not comparable to Darth Vader for me - Darth Vader was a protege, a student of the Emperor's who chose the dark side. Bucky as Winter Soldier is just a blunt instrument. He has no feelings/memories/choices of his own - those were all taken away from him right along with not just his identity, but also his status a a person. Bucky Barnes never went to the "dark side" - he was basically erased from existence and his body was used as a weapon. I thought that was made very clear in the brain wipe scene. Heel/face turn doesn't work for Bucky at the end of TWS, especially as a comparison with Darth Vader.

Bucky is not comparable to Darth Vader for me - Darth Vader was a protege, a student of the Emperor's who chose the dark side. Bucky as Winter Soldier is just a blunt instrument. He has no feelings/memories/choices of his own - those were all taken away from him right along with not just his identity, but also his status a a person. Bucky Barnes never went to the "dark side" - he was basically erased from existence and his body was used as a weapon. I thought that was made very clear in the brain wipe scene. Heel/face turn doesn't work for Bucky at the end of TWS, especially as a comparison with Darth Vader.

My thoughts precisely. He was not a villain, he was a gun in the villain's hand, with as much free will as a weapon has.

Back