1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that plastic wrap around his neck supposed to be removed or does it remain there?

He had that in the movie. When he was done with a mission, Hydra just shrinkwrapped him back up and put him in the freezer.

No, you can take it off ;)

I'm going to pick this figure up later today and am pretty stoked. Looks like a solid release and plus it'll be my first Marvel villain.

Any ideas of how to pose this? I'm trying to avoid museum standing poses if I can... The longer neck and lack of bulk around the shoulders makes Bucky look a little thin, but I'm trying to figure out if he should have a fist to punch, holding the rifle, another knife, etc, if Cap should be striking with the shield as he is now, if he should be blocking with it and about to punch, etc.

269b299d1f48023a977b8c99e60331df.jpg

Any ideas of how to pose this? I'm trying to avoid museum standing poses if I can... The longer neck and lack of bulk around the shoulders makes Bucky look a little thin, but I'm trying to figure out if he should have a fist to punch, holding the rifle, another knife, etc, if Cap should be striking with the shield as he is now, if he should be blocking with it and about to punch, etc.

I like the idea of Bucky holding a pistol while Cap's blocking with the shield but ready to punch. There's also the Bucky shield punching pose from the trailer. But I'm also partial to almost everything from the highway fight scene. :)

At the same time, Cap ready to do a shield strike is pretty cool. For that, I think the current set of poses works well. I'd only suggest changing Cap's left hand so it's blocking Bucky's right hand before going in for a smash.

3750344-2519579349-PH68U.jpg

Is that plastic wrap around his neck supposed to be removed or does it remain there?

Heh, I wondered about that when I got mine, too. Then I decided to remove it and it just wouldn't budge...needless to say when I stood there with a half-ripped off plastic wrap I seriously wondered if I just managed to ruin my first HT figure within 24 hours...

Heres a bigger image :rock
abae9fe9fd226518a683929dc59989e5.jpg

Oh, I'm so doing that pose when I get my Cap! (and a spare civil body set for the Steve Rogers head)

Haven't ordered him yet, but I'm planning on it! Loved Sebastian Stan's portrayal on film of him! This character is easily one of my favorites in the Marvel universe, both comic and MCU!

^ I've never considered Bucky a villain, either. He was a great antagonist in TWS, but wasn't an actual villain.

Loki is still my favorite MCU villain.

Back