1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't have him yet? Where do you get HT from? I have bought from SS, Shopafx, Underground figures and Alter Ego. No complaints here.

I buy from a few local distributors. Stupid thing is... I pre-order at one of them, the other place gets it early. Pre-order at the other, the other place gets it early.

It's like I'm trapped in a cartoon...

i love this figure. Got mine s few days ago and started setting him up today. Two sculpts and several accessories, he was almost a bargain at $220(what I got him for shipped) . If you are on the fence , buy it . You will not regret it . Cmon civilian suit cap!

Grats man. Yeah, he feels like a DX figure. Two heads, and all the accessories. Glad HT went all out with this figure.

I will buy this eventually. Just waiting to see if SS will have a Christmas sale on this atleast free shipping or double rewards. If not, I'll go buy it anyway!

Cool, you'll love the figure. I have been very selective lately on my purchases cause of space issues. And just trying to get the ones I need.
But I couldnt pass on the figure. For its outfit, Hot toys did an amazing job translating it to 1/6 scale.
Quite simply...just a cool looking figure.

Congrats on the get, bonestock! Nice pics, Remy! :duff

Thanks buddy. :duff

I just rewatch the movie and the winter soldier was never shown with panda eyes. What the hell?!

is-the-winter-soldier-going-to-be-marvels-most-bad-ass-movie-villain-yet-_147220-fli_1382632263.jpg

Did some small experiments on chroming on the arm; seems like a success but I don't really like that slight yellow cast.

N7malHI.jpg

Any cool dynamic poses for this figure? Share them, I'm looking for inspiration :wink1: I really want to do this one but I don't think the figure has the articulation for it.

4006049-1288001188-Capta.jpg

Nice. Not bad. Yeah the articulation is restricted. I wish HT used some spandex at certain parts of their clothing to allow for more poseability. Mine's in static shot right now but I definitely want to do something dynamic with him if I can...

abd54cf83d35a111f3c7b224677a8823.jpg

Which by the way, I forgot who recommended me this turntable, but I wanted to ask if theirs wobbles a bit like mine and if there was a fix for it? Thanks in advance, if you're still out there... :lol

I really need someone to help me do that BD on my spare electroplate shield (or step-by-step instructions, :lol).
Looks awesome, Shawn! :clap We need to get you a kid-size figure body to slap Star-Lord's head on and you can recreate Hooked on a Feeling lip-sync 1/6 scale version :lol

Back