1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got him today, started this immediately after getting home from work... I still need to mess with it a bit, But overall I'm very satisfied with this look... I know it's not screen accurate, but it looks so much better like this IMO.

gZSVVQS.jpg

Got him today, started this immediately after getting home from work... I still need to mess with it a bit, But overall I'm very satisfied with this look... I know it's not screen accurate, but it looks so much better like this IMO.

View attachment 159009

Did you put the jacket on over everything or did you have to remove anything first? Im kind of digging the harness over the jacket too.

I took off the vest and harness (which was connected to the vest for some stupid reason) then I took off the one armed under shirt and put the vest back on. Left the padding on.

I took the plastic elbow pads off the jacket as well. Can't really see them on shelf but they didn't look right to me when the elbows were bent.

Before Winter Soldier figure was released - Everyone complaining that the arm didn't look chromed enough, people talking about chroming the arm themselves.

After Winter Soldier figure was released - Everyone happy with the arm in person, but covering the arm with the Special Cop jacket anyway.

I thought he only did missions in the winter because his long hair was too hot and sweaty in the summer?

(I have to see the arm too, covering it up is weird to me)

Before Winter Soldier figure was released - Everyone complaining that the arm didn't look chromed enough, people talking about chroming the arm themselves.

After Winter Soldier figure was released - Everyone happy with the arm in person, but covering the arm with the Special Cop jacket anyway.

:lol I never cared much about the arm myself, I agree it would have looked better chrome but I never had a problem with the joint or it being matte silver, the figure just seemed to be missing something so I didn't buy it because I figured there would be another Bucky in some form down the road and this was passable. That is until I seen the first picture of him in this jacket... I just really prefer that look. I would like a screen accurate jacket, but since I don't have the skill to make one myself and nobody else has made one to sell, this will have to do. And it's pretty satisfying. Money well spent. I have the .50 cal Barret rifile on the way too.

Everyone loves the Barret (I plan on getting one too), but it wasn't even in the movie (at least it wasn't shown). It was just that one poster.

Heck it's probably still sitting on that rooftop somewhere. ;)

If you make a mod body for the extra HS I'll understand the addition of the jacket/coat. Otherwise, it doesn't make sense to cover the cybernetic arm coz that makes him the winter soldier.

If you make a mod body for the extra HS I'll understand the addition of the jacket/coat. Otherwise, it doesn't make sense to cover the cybernetic arm coz that makes him the winter soldier.

It's called an opinion of preference. Though I will likely put together a 2nd eventually.

Last edited:
Back