Hot Toys-MMS 220-The Wolverine-Wolverine 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please find me a scene in the actual movie where he has the stash?

the-wolverine-movie-still-19.jpg

Buuuuuuut HT should have picked WHAT IS MOST SCREEN ACCURATE WITH THE COSTUME/S THEY DECIDED TO PACKAGE THIS FIGURE WITH. They're not selling a figure based on the promotional photos/posters. They're selling a figure based PARTICULARLY on the funeral and final battle scenes where his mustache should have been lighter.

It's like saying that the new T1 BD T800 need not come with the shirt as Arnie was only wearing the jacket on the poster.

But perhaps they designed it based on the promotional poster given to them by Marvel? Just like The Joker (1st one) was designed before the movie was even released.

I imagine this things need approval from the license owner before they can release it to the public, and the fact that it was released it tells us that it was good enough for them.

I am not going to argue over what my own two eyes can see. He does have more of a stach on the posters but he doesn't in the movie and that is what matters to me.

7-reasons-why-the-wolverine-is-massively-underrated.jpg

wolverine_featured.jpg

Check the links some are posters but most ARE from the movie.

Buuuuuuut HT should have picked WHAT IS MOST SCREEN ACCURATE WITH THE COSTUME/S THEY DECIDED TO PACKAGE THIS FIGURE WITH. They're not selling a figure based on the promotional photos/posters. They're selling a figure based PARTICULARLY on the funeral and final battle scenes where his mustache should have been lighter.

It's like saying that the new T1 BD T800 need not come with the shirt as Arnie was only wearing the jacket on the poster.

Actually in the Jean scens he is in a wife beater and they did include that costume. Also in wife beater at end of movie where he has more stache.

But perhaps they designed it based on the promotional poster given to them by Marvel? Just like The Joker (1st one) was designed before the movie was even released.

I imagine this things need approval from the license owner before they can release it to the public, and the fact that it was released it tells us that it was good enough for them.

That's what I believe. If they based it off screenshots, there is no way the stache would of been on the figure.

No stash:
the-wolverine-clip.jpg

No stash:
the-wolverine-44.jpg

No stash:
The-Wolverine-the-wolverine-35132175-600-400.jpg

Do need I to go on? Can we put this silly debate to bed now?

Much like the movie I can see you didnt look the links I posted that SHOWS STACHE!!!!

Really go look at them.

Much like the movie I can see you didnt look the links I posted that SHOWS STACHE!!!!

Really go look at them.

As is already established, he has a stash in the posters but not in the film. The images you posted does not show him to have a mustash. If you think he does then fine.

As is already established, he has a stash in the posters but not in the film. The images you posted does not show him to have a mustash. If you think he does then fine.

And as established by your post you didnt look at the links or apparently seen the movie because in BOTH there were images of him with full beard and stache and varying levels of stache. BOTH in the movie AND in the posters.

You want to keep your head in the sand because you like a "certain" look fine, but dont declare your OPINION as movie accurate when in fact there are several looks that are movie accurate INCLUDING this Hot Toy HS.

When I get home from work im watching this movie, if there are any findings ill post time markers... moving on I should have this in a day or two...

Look who cares if he has a moustache or not...jeez....if people don't like the figure or aren't happy it is a good representation of the character then DON'T BUY.
Simple really...why people feel the need to convince everyone is beyond me.

And as established by your post you didnt look at the links or apparently seen the movie because in BOTH there were images of him with full beard and stache and varying levels of stache. BOTH in the movie AND in the posters.

You want to keep your head in the sand because you like a "certain" look fine, but dont declare your OPINION as movie accurate when in fact there are several looks that are movie accurate INCLUDING this Hot Toy HS.

I will just have to live with that I guess.

Boy I hope my untrained eyes don't fail me on my next movie posters design. I might end up putting a stash on Stephen Segal here. :D

Look who cares if he has a moustache or not...jeez....if people don't like the figure or aren't happy it is a good representation of the character then DON'T BUY.
Simple really...why people feel the need to convince everyone is beyond me.

I see what your saying but disagree... if we dont debate and discuss such things then these companies would never figure it out. using HT's Elder predators (neca too) and how inaccurate the V1's were, now both companies are updating them...

Back